Captured

Chapter Five

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea!" Marcus agreed, "I've always loved your beach house."

"Hell to the no. Nuh uh," I shook my head, "There's no way that Harry Styles is going to my beach house. Just no."

Marcus, Bridget, and two-fifths of One Direction sighed. "Oh please, Austin. This is the best time for you to, uh, avenge yourself. You know, for whatever the hell Harry did to you," Bridget begged.

"I think she's right. Harry will be in your place, which means you can do whatever you want to him," Liam coincided, "As long as he's away from the fans and the media, we'll all be fine."

Marcus and I exchanged looks. We both knew something evil was on our minds.

"But wait, Liam, I reckon Harry isn't going to exactly say yes to this," Niall said.

And that's when an extremely malevolent scheme crossed my brain, "You said I can have my revenge, right?"

The boys nodded.

"Then let's not tell Harry Styles that he's going on a vacation," I said.

"What are we going to do?" Bridget asked.

I knew there was a sinister smile on my face when I said it, "We'll kidnap Harry Styles."

It is a lame and ridiculous idea. Very childish, but hey, I'm famous for doing stupid things. What the hell, things always go wrong.

Surprisingly, Liam agreed, "I can get to participate in this, right? I've never kidnapped anyone before."

"Neither have I. I'm in," said Niall.

"This is going to be fun," Bridget stated excitingly, "When are we going to kidnap Harry?"

"How about tonight?" Niall suggested, "He, Louis, and Zayn are going to get some drinks tonight. Harry tends to pass out quickly and and is such a heavy sleeper."

"This is sad, Austin. I can't exactly join you in your mission," Marcus told me, "But I can drive you to Long Island, if you wan. We can use one of your dad's black vans."

I nodded slightly.

"What's the plan?" Liam asked.

"Well, after this party, we're going to wait until Harry Styles passes out or whatever. And that's when when we take him. Liam and I will get Harry. Bridget and Niall will be look outs. And Marcus will wait outside the hotel," I said.

"Oh shit, how about the surveillance cameras?" Bridget questioned.

I've lived in this hotel almost my entire left. I know every passageways that don't have cameras looking out, acting as eagle eyes.

"All of the rooms that I gave to One Direction don't have cameras in it. The hallway is the tricky part, but as long as we stick very close to the walls and out of the cameras' angles, it's not going to be a problem. We'll take the stairs and pass through the door at the back and meet Marcus there," I explicated the plan furthermore.

"We need to dress up like kidnappers, okay?" Bridget said, "Niall, Liam, you are strictly prohibited from wearing anything One Direction-related. No bright colored pants and shirts. No fancy loafers. Wear sneakers or something. understood?"

The boys laughed.

"And oh, pack a few clothes for yourselves and Harry. I'll go to your rooms later to gather your bags before you proceed to your mission," Marcus added.

"I'll text you guys later," I told them.

After Niall and Liam gave us their numbers, we parted our ways and joined the crowd. I hope this works out.

***

Bridget's birthday party officially ended at 9:30. The birthday girl decided to not anymore initiate fun or excitement, and she paid the bar tender to stop giving out drinks to the guests. Soon, they got really bored and little by little, the left the vicinity.

Bridget and I immediately headed to my room to change, and on the way down, I sent a quick message to Marcus telling him to get ready with the van.

I have more clothes in this hotel than I have in my closet back home, so I didn't really have any trouble with which piece of clothing I'm supposed to wear. I threw on a gray V-neck shirt and black jacket and wore faded jeans and black Vans. I erased the make-up from my face and tied my hair into a pony tail.

"No, Bridget. You'e not allowed to wear that," I told her as she held up a pair of shorts, "We're going to kidnap Harry Styles, remember? We can't kidnap him in shorts. And no heels."

"But I'm not wearing running shoes!" she cried.

"I have lace-up boots there. I think they'll work fine on you."

Bridget grunted and disappeared into the bathroom.

I continued to pack our clothes. I fed shirts and sweaters, both simple and fashionable (for Bridget!), shorts, jeans, pajamas, and underwear into the small duffel bag.I have clothes and supplies in the beach house, so I only prepared enough things for me and Bridget.

A minute later, I knock on the door. I opened it and found Marcus with a big bag in his hand which I assumed belonged to Niall and Liam.

"When I told them to pack a few clothes, I was clear about not packing their entire wardrobe, right?" Marcus said, and I laughed.

He was whispering, "Harry is in his room already. Louis is there too. Zayn stayed downstairs to drink some more. I think you need to go now. Should I get you food or something?"

"Yes please," I answered, "I'll text you when we're ready." And I gave him our bag and he left.

Bridget went out of the bathroom wearing a striped three fourths shirt and skinny jeans tucked under the lace-up boots I told her about.

"I feel like that Victoria Justice girl," she complained.

"Well you totally rock that look," I told her, "We need to go now."
♠ ♠ ♠
My right hand is starting to sore, but no regrets. I might post another chapter later. Thank you for reading! Comment and tell me what you think! :-))