Captured

Chapter Six

We took the stairs and descended to the sixteenth floor. "Harry shares the same room with Louis in 1602," Bridget informed me, and a few minutes later, we found our way there.

Niall and Liam were waiting there, leaning against the wall. Niall was wearing a white shirt and black cardigan, while Liam was in a black long sleeve shirt. Both wore matching gray jogging pants and white Chuck Taylors. They looked very similar to each other, and I almost laughed.

Bridget gave us each a ski mask, "What's this for?" I asked/

"To hide our identities, duh," Bridget answered, "We're kidnappers, right?"

We put on our masks and I unlocked the door with the spare key card I requested from the receptionist earlier. Liam and I entered the room, and Niall and Bridget remained outside as guards.

The room of course was large. The lights were out except for the area on my right.

"I think Lou is in the bathroom," Liam said in a low voice, and I nodded. "And Harry is in the room," Liam pointed to the door in front of me. I held the knob and sighed in relief because it was unlocked. I opened it slowly, making sure it wouldn't make a noise.

There was a light situated on the bed side table, and I saw Harry Styles sprawled on his bed. Just like in the movies, I held up a handkerchief with a bit of wine on the pop star's face. His eyes opened in pure shock, but Harry was not able to struggle and soon fainted.

I motioned Liam to bring Harry out of the suite, but as we tip-toed, the bathroom door opened and gasp, a brown-haired boy stood there in complete disorientation.

"Who are you and what are you doing with my mate?" he asked, his voice trembling. I was hoping this boy was still inebriated, so I did what I hoped would work. I punched him in the face and he went into unconsciousness.

Liam scoffed, "Oh bloddy hell, bring him too."

We dragged the boys out of the room and found Niall and Bridget staring at a lethargic Zayn Malik. Of course, I recognized him. Even if I wasn't a fan of One Direction, I still think that Zayn is attractive. Just look at him, man.

"What are we going to do with him," Niall asked.

Liam answered, "Bridget, cover Zayne's face with his beanie, and Austin, help her bring Zayne up. Niall, come here and take off your cardigan. Put it on Louis and you'll carry him. Austin, give me your jacket."

Soon, we the four of us were on the stairs, hauling the passed out Zayn, Louis and harry along with us. I texted Marcus hastily, "We'll be there in a minute."

Luckily, no one noticed us slip out of the back door. The black van was parking in a dark alley, and Marcus was leaning against it.

"I thought we're only going to kidnap Harry?" Marcus asked, confused by the turn of events, "What are they doing here?"

"Louis saw us and I punched him, and Zayn, I don't know what happened to him but yeah whatever. Just help us, okay," I ordered Marcus.

Marcus pulled the powerless boys into the van. Liam sat beside the sleeping Zayn. I took off me mask, breathed and sat between Niall and Harry, whose head was rested on my shoulder. He still smelled the same way he did in the elevator. Alcohol and perfume. Bridget stayed in calmness beside the driver's seat, and when everybody was ready, Marcus drove off.

The rest of the ride was silent. I tried to get some sleep, but with Niall moving from time to time, Harry's head making it difficult to be comfortable, I was unsuccessful. After what seemed like forever, the van finally came to a halt and we were already on the port of Long Island.

Ted, our family driver who is also an expert on boats, was waiting on the cabin cruiser. Marcus helped us load our stuff and the still blacked out boys into the boat.

"Thank you, Marcus. I'll call you or something," and I gave my best friend a hug.

"Be careful, gummy bears," Marcus said, and then left.

I opened my phone and checked the time. 12:17 AM. Since the beach house is on my father's private island a few miles away from the coast of Long Island, I'm expecting us to get there in at least three hours.

"If you guys are hungry, there's food there," I pointed them to the mini-kitchen.

Niall said, "Oh I am really hungry." The Irish boy opened the fridge and got himself a beer and Cheerios.

"Maybe I should put a hankie or something on their eyes, in case they wake up," Liam suggested and I just nodded.

Bridget, who obviously was tired, rested comfortably on the recliner and soon drifted into coma. I plugged my head phones to my iPod and tried to sleep too.

A few hours later, I woke up and looked out the window. We're almost there. Everybody was still sleeping, well except for Ted of course. I walked to the mini-kitchen to get whatever was available in the fridge. Yogurt. This will be fine. Head phones still glued to my ears, I lowered the volume so I could here the crashing of the waves. Since my iPod was on shuffle, a Tom Petty song played.

"..She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis. Loves horses and her boyfriend too.." I started to sing the lyrics.

Suddenly, I heard Harry Styles sing, "And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her. I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart.."

I paused, and in that moment, I wasn't exactly sure what to feel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah. I don't live in New York or in America so the information above is inaccurate or yeah you get my point. I hope you get the picture of what happened too.
You have to know, that last part wasn't really included in my draft, but I thought I should add a bit of Harry/Austin moment.
Thanks for reading! :-))