Captured

Chapter Seven

This beach house is one of my favorite places in the world. My father bought this island before he and my mother got married. He wanted to live the rest of his life here, together with my mom and their future kids. After their wedding, they moved here, and pardon me if I tell you this. I was actually conceived in this place. When my mom died, my dad just packed everything and went back to New York City, where he grew up. He couldn't stand being in a place where there was so much memory in it. He just couldn't.

And that's why he didn't like the idea of me coming back here, but what can he do. I'm a fucking rebel. I can go back to this island anytime I want. I've spent a lot of summers in this place with Marcus and Bridget. Whenever I run away from home, I just give Ted a quick call and I'm off to this island. This is the only thing I have left of my mom. For me, it's home.

"Austin, where shall we bring them?" Liam whispered, as Ted dropped us on the shore. I told Ted to go home, but he insisted on staying. Once again, I asked him nicely to just go home and that I will give him a call if we needed something. Hesitantly, he said yes.

"I'll see if Dorothy is inside. If she's not there, you can put them in the living room," I told Liam.

Dorothy is the care taker of the beach house. She comes here every now and then to if the house is still in a good condition. She's doing really good at here job: cleaning the entire house, replacing the bed sheets, and making sure that the kitchen is full of food, in case I randomly decide to drop by and bring a boy band with me.

Thankfully, she's not here. Hooplah. I turned the lights on and signaled Niall, Liam and Bridget to come in. I went to the kitchen and came back with a rope.

"What is that?" Niall asked, scratching his ehad.

"Uh, a rope," I answered, "I'll tie them to a chair to give them a little scare."

"That shymed," Liam commented and Bridget laughed.

"You guys, get some legit sleep. It's been quite a long night," I told them, "Bridget, you know where your usual room is. And please show them the guest room. I'm sure the doors are unlocked."

"How about you," Bridget questioned.

"I'm fine, I'll watch them." I pointed to the blindfolded boys,"Maybe they'll wake up later and try to get away or something."

"Actually, I'm awake right now," Harry said.

I immediately shushed Liam and Niall so that they'd stop talking or Harry will find out that they're part of this whole kidnapping thing. In a low voice, I said, "Go now. I'll see you in the morning." The three of them responded with ridiculous smiles on their faces, and then went upstairs.

"Hey Harry," Zayn was awake too, "Where are we?"

"Zayn, mate, you're here too? Who else did you kidnap?" Harry asked.

"Me? I did not kidnap anyone," Zayn said and I giggled a bit.

"No, Zayn. I'm talking to the girl."

"What girl?"

"Okay, Harry. Niall, Louis, and Liam are here too. And if both of you don't shut up, I'm going to torture them," I warned them, but of course it's a joke.

"Niall? Liam? Lou?" Zayn cried.

"Don't worry Zayn. She can't hurt us. We're One Direction," Harry said, "What do you want?" I knew the question was directed to me.

"I want you to shut up, Harry Styles," I moved to him and tightened the rope around his hands.

"Ouch," he groaned, "I swear if I get out of here you're going down, whoever you are."

"Trust me, Harry Styles, you're not going anywhere."

"Trust me, you twat. I will get out of here, and once I do, I'l tell the police about this and you'll be sorry," he warned me, "Soon, they'll find us. We're One Direction for god's sake."

"I don't really think your screaming fans can help you right now," I shot back at him and Zayn, who was sitting calmly on the chair despite being blindfolded and tied, kind of laughed.

"You're not helping, Harry," Zayn said, "Let me do this the right way. If we've ever done anything wrong to you, we're sorry. You seem like a nice girl. I know you won't hurt us, right?"

Ah, Zayn Malik is so adorable. If I didn't have morals,and if I wasn't in the middle of giving Harry Styles a scare, I would've immediately jumped at Zayn Malik and kissed him.

"If Harry keeps on talking in douche bag language, I swear I'm going to hurt all of you. And I'll start with Niall."

:Of course it's easier to hurt Niall. And I'm pretty sure I'll be last. Or maybe not. Maybe in the end you're going to admit to yourself that you can't hurt me, especially because you love me," Harry said.

What the hell is Harry doing? Is he messing with my head? Focus, Austin. Focus.

I slapped him, "You are so disgusting, Harry Styles. Do you really think you can make me fall in love with you? First off, dickhead isn't my type."

"Oh you know you will. It was a piece of cake making a million girls go head over heels for me. How is it going to be hard doing the same thing with you?"

I crossed my arms and answered, "I pity those million girls. They are willing to throw themselves at you, but sucks for them. They don't even know who you really are. You have a terrible personality, Harry Styles."

Maybe what I said was wrong, because he fell silent. I just made him shut up. Wow.

Finally, he replied, but with a serious tone this time, "That makes you one of those stupid girls."

"Hazza," Zayn interrupted, his accent kind of changed.

"No, Zayn. I'm right. She doesn't even know me. She's judgmental, just like all of them."

Judgmental?

"But you know what? I'm just going to keep doing what I do best," he said, "Be a douche bag."

And just like that, the arrogant Harry Styles I was talking to a moment ago came back. Truth to be told, I liked him better this way, even if it was annoying. The alter-ego Harry Styles seemed serious and weird, and it wasn't so like Harry Styles at all.

"I promise you, you're going to fall in love with me," he added.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Well, we have something in common. We share the same taste in music," Harry was dallying amorously, "That's a good start for the both of us."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for not updating soon. I've been busy in school. I have a website to finish and there's this program tomorrow that we need to organize. But don't worry, I've been writing Chapter 8-9, but I just don't have time to type it down.
(Spoiler: Something really weird will happen in Chapter 9. Like a twist. You may not really like it, but I myself was surprised that I was able to come up with that idea. What do you think is it?)
Comment? Thank you :-))