Captured

Chapter Eight

Obviously, all of us were tired. I slept on the couch, checking up on my hostages every once in a while. I must have punched Louis pretty hard, because up until now, he's still blacked out. Zayn slept peacefully, even if I know he's not comfortable with his position. Harry. being the total bitch that he was, kept on complaining. But after a while, he drifted into Slumberland too.

Bridget woke me up silently, and I glanced at my wristwatch. It says 2:16 PM. Bridget whispered, "Niall keeps on grumbling that he's hungry already. I heard Louis say a while ago that his stomach is empty."

"Louis is awake" I asked, and picked up my jacket that was lying on the floor. Since I used it to cover Harry's face while we were kidnapping them, the jacket smelled just like him.

"That's not the point, Austin. None of us knows how to cook. Liam said he's going to end up burning the house down if he does the cooking. Niall can call for pizza, but does pizza travel until here? And obviously, there three boys are incapable of going to the kitchen and making us a nice meal. But you! You entered baking class last year. You know how to cook."

"I know how to make cupcakes and cookies. That's totally different, Bridget," I told her.

"Oh c'mon, Austin. We're really hungry."

"I grunted and walked to the kitchen, "Fine."

"The boys and I will be watching television in my room. Good thing the electronics are still working," Bridget said and then ran upstairs.

I opened the fridge and took out eggs, frozen bacon, bread, butter and strawberry jelly. I cracked the eggs and fried them and did the same thing with the bacon. Except the cracking of course. I applied butter on the bread and put them in the oven toaster. Since I have no idea how to use a toaster, most of the bread were burnt. I prepared a few jelly sandwiches and made orange juice. I placed everything on a big tray and carried it carefully into the living room.

"I smell bacon," Louis said excitingly, sensing the presence of food.

"See mates. Our kidnapper cares for us. She made us breakfast. So sweet," Harry scoffed.

"If you don't shut up, you're going to starve for the rest of the day," I told him.

"Hazza keep quiet! I JUST WANT TO EAT!" Louis cried.

"I'm going to feed you first, Louis,' I said, "I don't know how this tastes, but whatever." I fed him a strip of bacon and egg, which he immediately swallowed. I let him chew on a slice of bread, but he wasn't contented, so I gave him another one. I held up a glass of orange to his mouth.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," I tried to wipe the juice on Louis' face.

"First you punched me, and now you doused me with orange juice. You really don't like me, do you?" Louis asked.

"You punched Lou?" Harry was talking to me, "Mate, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. But damn girl, you have a strong fist," and Louis laughed.

I fed Zayn too, but I didn't spill orange juice on him. He was polite and said, "Thank you."

When I go to Harry, he was smiling mischievously, "Would you look at that? Oh wait, I can't see. But anyways, you're here, and you're going to feed me. Very very very sweet."

The other boys laughed.

I stuck the bread in Harry's mouth so he wouldn't speak anymore. He almost choked, but do I care? How about no.

"Harry, be nicer to our kidnapper," Louis said, "If you don't do that, she might you anytime. My face still hurts, you know."

"I'm being nice, Lou. But apparently, 'nice' has a different definition here in America," Harry replied.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know, Harry. I think for you, nice is equivalent to douche bag."

Just when Harry was about to say something, Bridget descended from upstairs and yelled without remembering that I had guests, "Austin, we're really hungry! Where's the god forsaken food?"

I glared at her because she just said my name out loud. The boys weren't supposed to know my name.

"Austin? Harry, mate, are you sure our kidnapper is a girl?" Louis asked.

"Yes I'm sure. She smells like uh, what do you girls call it -- ah, Victoria's Secret," Harry answered, "But Austin, you have an interesting name."

"You've been sniffing our friend Austin, huh Harry?" god, the way Zayn utters my name.

I looked back to Bridget, who was trying her best not to laugh. I said, "I'll be there in a minute."

She nodded and left. I put the empty plates on the table and made my way to the staircase.

"Wait," I heard Harry say, "Something's wrong."

"What is it mate? Did she poison you?" Louis asked.

I wanted to say, I could have, but I don't want to end up in jail at seventeen for food poisoning 1/5 of One Direction. That won't look good on my college applications.

"No. She only fed the three of us. I didn't hear Niall and Liam," Harry replied, "What did you do to them?"

"Niall?! Liam?" Zayn called.

I turned around and said, "How can you be sure that they're not here?"

"Because you kidnapped us and I just want to get out of here, so I've been paying attention," Harry answered, his tone becoming serious, "Last night I was just sitting on something and then you started singing and that's when I knew I had company. And a moment later I was being dragged by someone and I have sand in my shoes. And then I know you have friends. That girl a while ago is one. I think there's another one. He's a boy and I heard him last night. So yeah, I've been paying so much attention, Austin. You better watch out."

"Woo! Harry is fucking James Bond!" Louis exclaimed.

Oh no.