Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter One Aria

“Oh my god! Did you hear whose coming to play here?” A blonde girl squealed; tugging on the sleeves of her long sleeved pink shirt.
Aria rolled her eyes and brushed her hair out of her face, glad she was no longer considered a blonde.
“Please inform me Maddie, because I really don’t know.” She sighed, regretting where she had sat down.
Maddie gave her the patented Maddie smile, and then shook her head sadly. “I thought you of all people would know.” Aria rolled her eyes again. “Pierce the Veil is coming! Oh they’re like, so good, and the lead singer is so hot.” Maddie stated, and then let out a dreamy sigh.
“Name three songs.” Aria growled, irritated at her now. She knew Maddie just wanted a quick jump to fame, and this singer could be her ticket. She doubted Maddie even knew one song.
Maddie paused, curling her lips into a pout and furrowing her eyebrows. “Well, my favorite song is totally Caraphernelia, but I love them all, they’re so good.”
“Maddie, I didn’t ask you what your favorite song was. I asked you to name three songs, regardless of if you like them or not.” Aria explained, trying her hardest not to kill the peppy blonde.
“God Aria if you want to hear them so bad why don’t you just go look them up?” Maddie snapped with a huff, then turned away and crossed her arms.
Aria sighed and adjusted her Pierce the Veil shirt that she wore today and shook her head. Maddie was probably the most idiotic girl Aria knew, and now she was going to attempt to go after Vic.
“Excellent.” Aria muttered under her breath, then focused her attention back down onto her notes and what the professor was saying.
Finally, after another fifty minutes of the professor droning on and on about mathematical theories and Maddie shooting glances over her shoulder at Aria, the class ended. Aria got up quickly, grabbing her I-pod off of her desk and her backpack and racing out before Maddie could catch up to her. She let her ears fill with music, Homesick blasting into her ears. She moved out of the way of other people and headed back into her dorm, where she promptly dropped her bag and took her headphones out.
Standing in front of the mirror, Aria shook her red hair out of its ponytail so it hung down past her shoulders in soft waves. When she straightened it, it fell just a little below her breasts. She let out a sigh and yawned, stretching before pulling off her t-shirt, leaving her standing in just a bra. She scrutinized herself in the mirror then. She was thin and muscular from swimming and running, and had perfect boobs, that were real, unlike Maddies. She shook her head and leaned in, her bright blue eyes catching and flashing in the light. Finally, she gave up the examination and kicked off her heels and her jeans, then crawled into bed, grabbing her guitar. She lay back, propping herself against the headboard as she let her fingers glide over the strings, playing nothing in particular, just letting the soft softs calm her mind and ease her, making up the chords and verses in her head as she went, coming up with nothing at all before she set the guitar back down and lay back, staring at her ceiling, letting thoughts ebb and flow through her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Iuno man. I just wanted to color.