Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter Twelve

~~Vic breathed in, smelling lemongrass. He opened his eyes, lifting his face from Aria’s neck. Aria rolled onto her back, turning her head to smile at him. Vic looked into her eyes as she closed them, biting her bottom lip and pulling it into mouth. She stretched then, arching her back. Vic studied the swells of her breasts underneath her oversized t-shirt. Aria opened her eyes and looked at him, a rather hungry look in her eyes.
“Kiss me.” She ordered, running her tongue over her upper lip.
Vic obeyed, crushing her body against his. Aria gave way easily underneath him, wrapping her arms around his neck and arching her back up to him, her breasts tantalizingly rubbing against his chest, her nipples becoming hard. Vic pulled her so they lay on their sides, sliding a hand underneath her shirt and running it along her back, splaying his hand across her lower back. Aria threaded a hand through Vic hair, gently tugging on it. He gave in, sliding both hands down to cup her ass. She shifted, moving to be on top of him. Vic grabbed the edges of her shirt, pulling it off to reveal her body. The whole thing was tight, like a spring. Her hair tumbled over her shoulder, brushing the middle of her breasts, tickling the tips. Vic studied her as she cocked her head, smiling a mischievous grin as she leaned forwards, wrapping his mouth in another powerful kiss that left him breathless.
Vic let his hands roam over her now naked body, running them along the edges of her panties. Her kisses left him tingling and feeling light-headed, making him inhale sharply as she began rolling her hips over his in a slow, smooth motion. Vic gripped her hips as she arched her hips into his pelvis, Aria’s hands sliding under his shirt in a smooth motion, taking it off easily, her fingers gracefully gliding his shorts off so they both were near naked. Aria leaned back on her hands, and Vic went to her, pushing her onto her back, taking control. One hand went to her breast, massaging it and flicking over her nipple, causing her to moan in pleasure, which he silenced by deepening the kiss, swallowing her moans as his other hand dove to her core, rubbing her through her boy shorts she wore. Aria arched her hips, grinding against his hand. Vic bit on her lip as her moans grew louder, slipping his hand so he was on skin, teasing her as he rubbed, flicked and circled. Aria’s nails bit into his back as she grew more and more impatient, biting at his lips.
Vic finally tugged her panties down as she pulled his boxers off, tossing them carelessly off to the side. Aria growled against his mouth, sucking on his upper lip as the room shook. They froze as the room shook again. Vic shook it off as nothing, desperate to be inside of her. The room shook again, this time dropping something from Aria’s desk onto the floor.~~
Vic’s eyes flew open, staring straight into Aria’s ice blue eyes. She gaped at him, open-mouthed. They both stared at each other, unable to move or speak.
Finally, Aria spoke. “Did you…dream about me?” She asked, her voice calm and quiet. Vic nodded slowly.
“Did you?” He asked. Aria nodded in response and they both lapsed into silence again.
“It was a nice dream, it just ended abruptly.” Aria finally said, snapping Vic back into reality. He looked at her, quirking an eyebrow up as she broke into a lazy smile, her eyes drifting to half-mast, as if she was going to fall back asleep. “Really nice.” She said quietly, then drifted back to sleep, easing herself back into Vic’s chest. Vic breathed in the scent of lemongrass that was easing off of her, closing his eyes as he breathed her in.
***
Vic rolled onto his back as Aria snuggled up against his chest, under the crook his arm that he had wrapped around her waist. He had fallen back asleep after Aria had dozed back off, sleeping another dreamless night, and waking up with Aria draped over him made the morning being even better. The sunlight filtered in lightly through the curtain as the sun slowly rose. He gently lifted Aria’s hand from his chest and slid out from underneath her, rearranging her limbs so she was comfortable. She let out a soft sigh and rolled over; curling her body into the space Vic had left. He watched her for a moment from the door, his hand resting on the knob, resisting the urge to crawl back in bed with her. Even with her hair everywhere, her face clear of make-up, and wearing an old ratty tee, Aria looked irresistible to Vic. He shook his head, clearing the thoughts and he twisted the knob quietly, leaving the room as silently as he had come in.
Vic closed the door silently behind him, walking straight into Mike as he came out of the bathroom. Vic swore under his breath, forgetting Aria’s room was right next to the bathroom and that Mike peed about twenty times every night. Mike looked from Vic to Aria’s door and back again about five times, then raised a finger, took in a deep breath, then dropped his hand, shaking his head and stumbling back to his bedroom. Vic watched him leave, confused, before walking into his own room and laying down on the bed, not sleeping, but thinking. Suddenly his door flung open, smacking against the wall. Vic looked up to see a very angry looking Aria glowering at him in the doorway.
“What, you just get to walk out of my room after last night? What the hell Vic!” She snapped.
“Will you keep your voice down Ar? The guys are sleeping and I’d rather not wake them up.” Vic told her, mentally slapping himself.
“Don’t tell me to stay calm; you just left the room in the morning like I was some lousy one night stand, except we didn’t have sex!” Aria hissed. Vic didn’t reply, only studied her. Even when she was angry and fuming, she was stunning. Vic got up, crossing the room in three long strides and kissing her, weaving one hand through her hair, holding her in place. Aria melted against him, placing both hands on either side of his face as she pressed herself tighter against him. Vic pulled her into the room, pushing her up the wall. Aria wrapped both legs around his waist and he grabbed her ass, holding her up. Aria bit his upper lip, running her tongue over his teeth. She lifted her hips, grinding them against him. He eased them down onto the floor, running his hands over her body as she rubbed against him.
They both knew where this was going, and neither of them were willing to stop or slow down. Aria pulled her own shirt off as Vic dragged his off; reclaiming her mouth the instant the clothes were gone. Aria dragged Vic’s shorts off in a smooth motion as Vic rolled her over onto her back, rubbing against her slowly as Aria arched against him. He bit down on her neck, sucking the skin in then moving down, taking one breast in his mouth while he worked the other one with his hand, rolling it underneath his hand.
Aria’s nails dug into his shoulders as she bit back a moan bordering on a scream, biting his shoulder instead. Vic came back to her lips, kissing her as one hand went down to her lower back, lifting her up off the floor more and then other diving underneath her panties, rubbing her cleft slowly at first, then slowly easing one finger inside her teasingly, Aria ground against his hand, anxious for more. Instead Vic removed his hand, massaging her hip instead. Aria dragged his boxers off in a fast motion, kicking off her own underwear at the same time. Vic slid in her then, filling her. Aria’s nail bit harder into his back as he began moving inside of her. Aria let out a tiny gasp as he pushed harder inside of her each time and Vic enveloped her mouth into a kiss, swallowing her moans and gasped, transferring her energy to him, and his energy to her. They both orgasmed at the same time, drawing each other’s out.
Vic pulled out, resting his forehead on hers as he took in a deep breath, struggling to regain control. Aria dropped her hands onto his neck, breathing rapidly, then she started laughing.
“I came in here to yell at you, and ended up banging you instead, oh the irony.” She snickered as Vic sat up. Aria sat up and pulled her shirt back on, covering her body back up. Vic smiled at her.
“I have that effect on people.” His smile faltered as Aria stopped laughing and stared at him, her eyes cloudy.
“So you use the whole ‘I dreamt about you’ line on the girls you want to climb into bed with? Is that all I am to you?” Aria asked, clutching her underwear in her hands instead of putting it back on.
“No, Aria, that’s not what I meant.” He said, reaching out to her. Aria batted his hand away from her.
“Oh I bet. Thanks Vic. Thanks for making me feel like I meant something to you, when all you wanted was a quick fuck.” Aria stood up and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Vic remained on the floor, staring at the now shut door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it really just took me about five times to spell twelve properly. I'm not drunk or high either, I'm just fucking weird. OOH MY HAMSTER IS ON MY DESK!! Cute! Ahem...moving back home in a week so I'm packing and studying so these chapters are going to take a while to pop out.
Also, I was really generous. I put like, one and HALF sex scenes in this chapter. God, I'm so effing generous.
Weird thing is, I'm writing this to Sleeping with Sirens, not PTV. I'm an odd duck. Gah, I'm rambling. Sorry. Ignore the crazy writer.

HEY DOWN HERE! Sorry. Those little ~~ thingys signify dreaming. I can't figure out how to italicize. Don't judge me.