Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter Fifteen

When Tony had vanished into the bathroom to shower and Jaime had gone into his room to change and Mike had stepped outside to have a smoke, Aria turned to Vic.
“So now what? We say goodbye?” She asked quietly. Vic rested his hands on her hips and nuzzled her neck causing Aria to let out a soft moan and step closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Vic stuck his hands in her back pockets and laughed softly against her neck, sending shivers up her spine.
“Why don’t we just head back into your bedroom and decide something from there?” He whispered, pulling back slightly and kissing her. Aria pulled back, laughing.
“I don’t think so. Someone will notice that we’re gone and someone, probably named Jaime, will come exploding through the door and then you’ll never hear the end of it.”
“Mmm, I suppose you’re right.” Vic stepped back from Aria just as Mike came back in, blowing a last stream of smoke out behind him and shutting the door.
“Whatcha doin?” Mike asked, sitting down as Aria turned back to putting the dishes into the dishwasher.
“I was just telling Aria that she’s been a great host, and trying to convince her to come with us.” Vic replied.
“I bet if I did the same thing to her I could get her to come with.” Mike said, plopping down into a chair and kicking his bare feet up onto the counter. “You two are fully aware that windows are see through, right?” He asked, looking from one to another, a grin on his face.
Vic looked over at Aria, who shrugged and sat down across from Mike as Tony walked in, tucking his phone into his back pocket.
“Tour bus will be here in twenty.” He said.
“We’ll give you two some peace here.” Mike said with a wink before dragging Tony off.
“When are you done with school?” Vic asked, turning his attention back to Aria, who tilted her head back to look at him.
“Four weeks, why?” She asked.
“I want you to catch up with me. Wherever we are, I’ll just text you and I’ll pay for everything so you can come with us. Once you get there you can stay with us. The guys would love it since you’re easygoing, you can play a guitar and sing, and you can cook.” Vic said, putting his hands on her shoulders. Aria was silent for a long minute.
“Vic.” She finally said quietly. “I don’t think so. I mean, it all sounds great, but how well do you know me? You know my last name and where I go to school. That’s it.”
“So? We can learn as time goes on. Aria, I really like you, I barely know you but I want to know you. We can try it. If it doesn’t work, I’ll pay for you to go wherever you want. I won’t keep you with me unless you want to be with me.” Vic saw the look of hesitancy on her face. “I promise.”
“Alright.” Aria said with a nod and Vic smiled.
“Awesome. You’re going to love going on tour with us.” Aria grinned and then looked over to the right into the hallway.
“What do you boys think?” She called. Mike popped his head out from around a door frame.
“Sounds fantastic. We’re going to have good food on tour, which means I am beyond happy, and you can drink, which is even better.”
“What’s going on?” Jaime asked, coming back out of the bathroom.
“Aria is joining us on tour when she’s finished with this semester.” Mike announced.
“Sweet.” Jaime said with a yawn, then grinned. Outside, a horn honked loudly and Vic’s phone went off, signaling it was time for them to leave.
“Well, that’s our ride. We’ll see you in a few weeks Aria.” Mike said, standing up. He embraced her and gave her a brotherly peck on the cheek before walking out. Jaime and Tony followed suit, leaving Aria and Vic alone.
“Give me your phone.” Vic ordered, holding his hand out. Aria grabbed her phone out of her back pocket and handed it to him. Vic plugged in his phone number and handed it back to her. Text me in a few alright?” He kissed her then, wrapping her in his arms. Aria nodded against his chest as his phone went off again and the horn honked again.
“Go.” Aria whispered, pulling away from him. Vic gave her another kiss, then walked out of the apartment, leaving Aria standing in the kitchen, alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you have it folks! Another update! In exactly 11 days I will be headed to Warped Tour MN. If you are in attendance of Warped in MN also, feel free to find me. I'm a pleasant person.