Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter Seventeen

“Welcome to your new home for the next few months.” Vic said as he swung open the bus door, letting Aria go in first.
“Not the biggest, but hey, what can you do?” Mike asked, coming in and standing behind her, hands on his hips.
“Its homey.” Aria said with a smile as Vic maneuvered around her with her suitcase.
“You don’t mind sharing a closet with me do you?” Vic asked her as he moved towards the bedroom. Aria shook her head.
“Not at all.”
There was a heavy silence in the bus then as it started up and lurched forwards. Everyone shuffled a little nervously and looked from one person to another.
“Is there a problem?” Aria asked, confused.
“Well, when Vic mentioned the closet, we realized that we only have four beds, minus the one that we have over the driver’s seat or the table that folds into a bed. And the table is not exactly comfortable to sleep on, and the one above the driver’s seat is terrifying.” Jaime explained. Aria nodded, realization dawning on her.
“Vic didn’t really think this through.” She sighed, leaning against the countertop behind her.
“Sure I did, you’ll sleep with me.” He said easily as he came and plopped down on the couch. Everyone stopped at stared at him in shock. “What?”
“How come she gets to sleep with you?” Jaime asked. “Why can’t we share her?”
“Jaime.” Aria sighed, sitting down next to Vic as the bus pitched through a turn. Vic put an arm around her shoulders, easing her against his chest.
“What? It’s not like you and Vic are…oh.” He paused then, looking from one to the other.
Aria leaned away from Vic, removing his arm from around her shoulders.
“You didn’t tell them? You didn’t mention any of this to anyone? What the hell Vic!?” Aria hissed.
“I knew.” Mike said, waving his hand in the air. “Remember? I saw you guys through the window.”
“I kind of figured you all could figure it out by yourself.” Vic said, mentally slapping himself.
“I can honestly say that I knew too.” Tony answered. “You were all over your phone, and her when we were there. It was obvious.”
“Am I the only one who got completely blindsided by this sudden event?” Jaime asked, exasperated.
“No Jaime, I was too.” Aria said with a laugh.
“Well thank god. Wait, you don’t count!” Jaime exclaimed.
“Not important.” Mike said. “So let’s get this straight. You two lovebirds are shacking up. In a bunk bed. With a bunch of lonely guys all around you.”
“That sounds about right.” Vic replied.
“Maybe I’ll sleep on the table.” Aria said slowly.
“Its alright Aria, you can sleep with me in my bunk.”
“I don’t want to hear anything from you two.” Tony said, seeing this conversation was going nowhere but in circles and that Aria was getting rather uncomfortable.
“Yeah, I guess quiet is alright. I wouldn’t mind it if you were quiet.” Jaime finally said, sitting down next to Vic and starting up the game console.
Vic got up and motioned for Aria to follow. “Let me show you my bunk.” He said, leading her back to the bedroom and gesturing over to the right side top bunk. “Right up there is where we’re going to sleep. Wanna test it out?” He asked, hitting the mattress firmly. Aria shrugged.
“Why not?” She asked, nimbly hopping up onto the bed and stretching out. “Not bad, not bad; better than my bed at college.”
Vic crawled in next to her, taking up the remaining space on the bed. Aria shifted, turning to face him and wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself closer to him and nuzzling his neck, kissing it softly. Vic murmured in appreciation and tugged her closer to him as Aria locked her leg around his body. Vic rubbed his thumb along her jaw bone, slowly kissing her, feeling the sparks between them.
“We can hear you!” Mike shouted from the other side of the door.
“You’re not in here!” Vic hollered back as Aria pushed him onto his back and straddled him, recapturing his mouth in hers.
Aria slid her hands under Vic’s shirt and ran them over his chest, biting his lips as she kissed him. Vic shifted underneath her, sliding his hands underneath her shirt, running his thumbs along the swells of her breasts before gently massaging them with his hands. Aria arched her back into his hands and growled against his mouth.
“Mmm, slow down.” Aria whispered against Vic’s mouth, not breaking the kiss as Vic began undoing her jean shorts. She gave him a quick peck on the mouth before sliding off, settling against him. Vic let out a groan of exasperation.
“What?” Aria asked with a giggle.
“You are horrible and beautiful and it’s a horribly perfect combination.” Vic told her. Aria laughed.
“Oh god, will you guys just go to a hotel tonight?” Mike yelled through the door. Aria let out a loud peal of laughter, then let out a moan while grinning at Vic.
“Play along.” She whispered before shifting her body and jerking it so the bed moved. Vic groaned and began hitting the wall in a rhythm.
Silence fell in the room over, followed by hushed whispers, trying to figure out who was going to go into the room to stop them. Aria stifled a laugh as someone tentatively knocked on the door before she let loose a mix between a moan and a scream.
“Oh move.” Mike said from the other side before ripping the door open, his hands over his eyes. “Can you two hold off on bumping uglies until tonight?”
“Hey Mike, look over there.” Aria said. Mike uncovered his eyes and glared at them.
“You’re both horrible. Absolutely horrible. You both need to come out here so we can have a band meeting plus another member.” Mike ordered.
Aria and Vic both climbed out of the bed and followed Mike back out.
“They weren’t doing it, they were pretending. The horrible fuckers.” Mike announced. “We have decided on one thing though. If you two are going to have sex, do it at a hotel, or when none of us are here. Common courtesy and such, right?”
“I suppose that’s fair. No sense in us having fun and making you listen to it.” Aria replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! So, I was in a writing mood. I love the comments, keep 'em coming!!