Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter Nineteen

Aria yawned and woke up with a stretch, curling a hand around Vic’s cheek as she did so. Vic responded by rolling against her with a sleep driven mumble, cupping one breast and nuzzling her neck.
“Good morning.” He yawned, sliding his other hand along the length of her body, settling it against her thigh and methodically began stroking it. Aria sighed as he slipped his hand between her legs.
“None of that now.” Aria muttered, untangling herself from him, easing into sitting position, curling the blanket around her. “It’s too early.” She said, trying to hold off the yawn that burst through her throat.
“Come back here.” Vic said with a smile, easing her back down against him, wrapping his arms around her and cupping her butt as she wrapped her legs around him, burrowing her face into his neck. “You’re so warm.”
“Ssh.” Aria whispered, gently biting his neck before letting out another yawn and resting her head on the pillow with a sigh. Vic smiled down at her and eased out from around her when she had dozed off enough. Aria curled back into the spot he had left as he quietly got dressed and left the room, leaving Aria asleep in the bed.
An hour later, Aria awoke to the door creaking open and drifting back shut. She took stock of the room, noticing Vic was gone and she was alone in bed. She sat up slowly, pulling the sheet up over her chest as Vic came into view, carrying a brown paper bag.
“Did I wake you up?” Vic asked, sitting down next to Aria and handing her a Styrofoam container. Aria took it with a confused face and shook her head as he handed her a Styrofoam cup that had steam rising through the lid. “I got you some breakfast from I-Hop. It took me a while the convince them to give it to me to go.”
“Smells great and thank you.” Aria mumbled and took a sip of the coffee, uttering a sigh of happiness as it went down.
“How’d you sleep?” She asked, curling around her coffee and letting loose another yawn.
“Better then you obviously. You knocked me out last night.” Vic replied. Aria nodded, digging into the pancakes he had brought back for her, moaning at their deliciousness.
Aria fell silent as she at her food, then collapsed back onto the bed, resting her head in Vic’s lap. Vic pulled her all the way into his lap so her head was on his shoulder. He kissed her neck and Aria tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck more.
Still kissing the side of her neck, Vic eased the sheet off of her and pulled her tighter against him as Aria let out a soft moan and arched her back, her nipples hardening into tight peaks. One hand pulled her closer while the other hand began massaging one breast, thumb gently flicking over the nipple. Aria struggled to pin him down, or turn slightly but Vic tightened his grip on her and dipped his head down to her other breast, covering it with his mouth. Aria let her head fall back onto his shoulder letting him do what he pleased.
Vic slid Aria from his lap and spread her out on the bed, running his hands over her body and trailing his mouth down her body. Aria moaned and her legs scissored against the bed. Vic slid down, tamping her legs down with his legs. He teased her then, nuzzling her thighs and hips, gently kissing her as he went. Aria moved her hips in a desperate attempt to get his mouth where she wanted it. He paused in order to tease her, his lips resting above her core and he breathed slowly, exhaling. Aria arched her back with a groan, her hands fisting the blankets beneath her.
“Vic.” She moaned out as his head dipped lower, lips feathering over her lower lips. Aria moaned his name again and Vic let out a breathy laugh before his lips connected with her core. Aria moaned, her hips gyrating against his mouth. Vic flattened a hand over her stomach, pinning her down.
Aria moaned loudly as Vic brought her to an orgasm. He rode it out, waiting until her breathing slowed and she had small muscle spasms before he slid up her body, peeling his shirt and pants off and settling over her, moving back to feast on her breasts. Aria bit back a whimper, beginning to scissor around him again. She wrapped her legs around his back and rubbed herself against him, heat swirling in her lower belly. Another orgasm ripped through her as he rubbed a finger against her core, teasing it by slowly entering her.
“Stop.” Aria begged, digging her nails in his back. “Come inside me.” She groaned. Vic leaned back, smoothing her hair back and kissing her forehead. Aria took that moment to push him back, straddling him and moaned loudly as she encased him. She placed her hands on his chest, arching her back and easing up and down. Now it was Vic’s turn to let out a moan as Aria pleasured him.
Aria collapsed forward onto Vic’s chest as they finished, their bodies shaking, breathing heavy. Vic kissed her then, his lips lingering on hers, listening to Aria’s heartbeat slow.
“Mm, I think it’s time to go back to sleep.” Aria mumbled, easing off of him and curling up into his side, Vic curled his hand around her waist, gripping her closer to him as his breathing slowed back to normal.
“I would agree with you, but we have to get back.” Vic told her, easing her into sitting position and kissing her, wrapping his arms around her bare waist.
“Do we really?” She sighed, crossing her legs. Vic nodded in response and got up, pulling his underwear and jeans back on, then pulling on his shirt.
“Come on babe, we’re already late.” He told her, handing her her clothes. Aria let out a sigh and dressed herself, then crawled off the bed and after fixing her hair enough, followed him out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would write more, but I have a cat laying on one of my arms and he's getting angry. I fear for the safety of my hand and arm...and body. Help?