Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter Twenty Three

“Hey, c’mere.” Mike said, waving Aria over as she walked by, about to head out the door. Aria turned around and came back, sitting down next to him.
“Whats up?” She asked, looking at the computer.
“You are up. Everyone is tweeting about you, and posting pictures of you. They really liked you.” Mike showed her, scrolling through the list of tweets with her tagged in all of them, then clicking to another tab and showing her the pictures. “The only problem is, someone snagged a picture of you and Vic together, and now everyone is questioning your relationship, so this should be interesting.” He smiled at her and gave her a soft punch in the shoulder. “You were worried over nothing.”
Aria grabbed his hat and pulled it over her head, quickly standing up so he grabbed nothing but air instead of the hat.
“That’s what you think sir. I see nothing but problems now.”
“Oh please. People were going to find out sooner or later. When you have people trailing you everywhere you go with cameras its near impossible not to be detected.”
“Great.” Aria sighed, then headed out the door. An arm spread around her waist, drawing her close to a body. Aria glanced over to see Vic grinning at her. They both headed into the gas station they had momentarily stopped at, Aria leading the way over to the drinks. She slowly disentangled herself from Vic’s grasp.
“I don’t think we should really do that in public.” She whispered, glancing around.
“Uh…why?” Vic asked, rubbing the back of his head. Aria reached into the fridge, pulling out a few Arizona’s and handing them to Vic as she went back to browsing, looking for what Jaime wanted while he used the bathroom.
“I just don’t want you to lose fans because we’re dating.” She answered as Jaime walked into the store, walked three away from them and grabbed what he was looking for before coming over to stand next to Vic, setting his drinks on top of the load Vic was already carrying.
“I’m not going to lose fans just because I have a girlfriend Ar, people are going to listen regardless if they’re true fans.”
“Oh totally. The real fans are the fans that just want us to be happy and write song after song and tour and they want to come out and sing and scream with us.” Jaime added in. “The girls and boys who come out to try and get in our pants, but barely know two songs aren’t really fans.” Vic and Aria exchanged glances, then both turned to stare at Jaime. “Which is who you would chase away Aria.” He finally added.
“I fucking love you Jaime.” Aria smiled, handing a huge case of Sunny D to him before walking out of the store.
“So, I take it we’re paying for this?” Jaime said. Vic just shook his head and walked to the counter, Jaime behind him.
Aria went back onto the tour bus and ran straight into Mike, who grabbed her shoulders to keep her from falling backwards and down the stairs.
“Most of the time people go up the stairs, and not down them.” Mike told her, straightening her up and backing up so she could come up the stairs. He pulled a pack of nerds from his pockets and poured some into his mouth.
“Most of the time sounds about right.” Aria said as Jaime opened the door and muscled it around. As he came up the stairs, he tripped, sending bottles of Sunny D and water everywhere. “My god, you are so right.” Aria laughed, then crouched down in order to help Jaime up and to pick up the water. Tony came up the stairs next, carrying a water and a Sunny D.
“What happened?” He asked, looking at Aria, Mike and Jaime, all on the floors picking up bottles.
“I tripped up the stairs because someone had to run off to talk on the phone.” Jaime said. “And that’s Vic by the way. Vic is the one who is on the phone.”
“To who?” Mike asked, curious.
“Now that I’m not sure. His phone went off, he looked at it, smiled like an idiot and walked off.” Jaime answered. He hooked a thumb in Aria’s direction. “Kind of like whenever she called.” He paused. “Or when…” He trailed off as Vic walked in, putting his phone in his back pocket.
“KELLIN CALLED.” Mike hollered, leaping up and down, clapping his hands to his cheeks.
“Kellin did call, that was him. They want to join us and tour in a few weeks since our bands bailed.”
“So what does that mean?” Aria asked when the whoops of the boys had stopped. Vic clapped an arm around her shoulder.
“It means that you get to meet some of the coolest guys ever.” He told her. “Kellin will freak.” He grinned at kissed her cheek. “Just you wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Waiting for Collide with the Sky. Gettin pissed.