Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter Thirty

Aria looked down at the sleeping Kellin and grinned as she slid a hand over his foot. Vic snickered behind her.
“Go.” He whispered, nudging her. Aria crawled over Kellin and slid up next to him. Aria waved her foot at Vic, who lay down on the other side of him. Kellin sighed and hugged Aria, rolling over and putting her on top of Vic, who gasped and moved over a bit so Aria wasn’t directly on top of him. Aria went back over to lay on Kellins side, then let out a loud snore. Kellin opened his eyes and looked at Aria with hazy eyes, then blinked and shrieked.
“Why are you in my bed?” He screamed. He turned around and saw Vic on the other side. “Why are you in my bed?!”
“Do you not remember last night?” Aria asked, rubbing a finger along Kellin’s jawbone. “You are so good.” She smiled.
“Amazing.” Vic chimed in, leaning over Kellin. Kellin paused then, staring at both of them.
“You’re both lying.” He announced, swinging his legs over the side and getting out of the bed. “And you’re both crazy, so you’ll be perfect together.”
“We thought you’d like it.” Vic said, kicking back on Kellin’s bed, stretching out.
“Get your Mexican asses off my bed.” Kellin said, pulling on Vic’s foot. “I want to get a few more hours of sleep.” Aria climbed off of Kellin’s bed and waited for Vic.
“Enjoy your sleep.” She said with a smile, leading Vic off the bus. Mike was leaning against the side of their bus, smoking and looking at his phone. He looked up as they approached and gave them a wave to acknowledge them.
“What’re you doing up?” He asked as they came closer, stubbing out his cig on his shoe and tucking the butt back into the carton.
“Just getting Kellin back for crawling into our bed yesterday morning.” Vic answered as Aria grabbed Mike’s cigarette container and pulled on out, taking the lighter he offered automatically. “Babe, what’re you doing?”
“Uh, having a smoke?” She answered, poking the cig into her mouth and cupping her hand around it to light it.
“Did I miss something this summer, or have you always done this?”
“Nah, just once and awhile, like when I need to relax, or just an urge.” She answered, finally managing to light it. Vic pulled it away from her and stamped it out on the ground. Aria stared at him, trying to process what just happened.
“I already have to deal with him smoking; I don’t need you to also.”
“Vic,” Aria sighed, looking to Mike, who held up his hands and moved off to the side, going back into the bus. “This is the second one I’ve had all summer, and the third I’ve had all year. Its not a habit.”
“Still.” Vic said. “Please don’t.”
“Its my decision in the end.”
“Fine, smoke the damn thing.” Vic snapped, turning away and slamming the door shut. Aria blinked, then looked around her before throwing her hands up and opening the door to the bus, only to have Vic on the other side. He stepped down, and put a finger up before Aria could say a thing.
“I’m sorry.” He said. “Mike started smoking and he was my little brother and I hated it. And then I see pick one up and I don’t know, I just didn’t want to deal with another smoker.”
“I don’t smoke a lot.” Aria repeated.
“I know, and I’m sorry. If you want to have one every once and while, I shouldn’t freak out.” Aria shrugged at this and crossed her arms.
“I guess I get it.” Aria finally said. “But, next time, listen to me before knocking it out of my hands and nearly scaring the shit out of me.”
“Deal.” Vic said, then opened the bus door and gestured for her to head in. “Unless you want to stay out here, have a smoke.”
“That feeling has passed, thanks.” Aria said, stepping into the bus, letting Vic come up behind her and wrapping his hands around her waist. Aria leaned back against him and breathed out as Vic rested his head on her shoulder.
“Hey.” He whispered.
“What?”
“Move in with me after tour.”
“Vic, I’m still going to school. I can’t just drop it and move in with you.”
“I’m aware of that, I’ll move down to live with you near campus. There are apartments and houses for rent.”
“Are you being serious right now?” Aria asked, untangling herself from him and facing him. Vic nodded. “Alright, we’ll start looking tonight.” She said, nodding and smiling. Vic embraced her, then let her go as Mike came back out, plopping down on the couch and groaning loudly.
“I can’t sleep.” He told them. “Make me food, please?” He looked up at Aria pleadingly.
“I would, but you guys don’t have anything for me to make food with.” She pointed out. Mike groaned again, stretching face down into the couch and screaming into it.
“You’re going to wake everyone else up, stop acting like a kid.” Vic told him. Mike turned his head and stared at him.
“I’m sorry, but I’m hungry and you don’t get it.” Mike grumbled.
“We’ll stop and get food.”
“I want you to cook.”
“Fine…we’ll stop and get food so I can make food.” Mike leapt off the couch and embraced her, squeezing her as tightly as he could.
“I knew I liked you!” He told her, letting her go and all but running into the bedroom to wake up the others. Aria turned to Vic.
“Did you drop him on his head?”
“No, he’s just weird.” Vic answered. “Always has been.”
“I’m not weird.” Mike retorted as he came back out of the bedroom, walking over to Aria and slinging an arm around her. “Even your girlfriend agrees with me.”
“Oh no, I’m staying out of sibling rivalry.” Aria said, ducking out from underneath his arm and backing away. She then darted into the bathroom before Tony and Jaime could get in, locking the door.
“Hime-Time, I have a question for you.” Mike said the minute Jaime walked out, rubbing his eyes and yawning.
“What’s up?” He asked, yawning once again before dropping onto the couch, looking at Mike sleepily.
“What should Aria make for breakfast? I’m thinking pancakes, and hashbrowns with a side of eggs and bacon.”
“Seriously?” Vic sighed from the doorway.
“She said she would!” Mike exclaimed as Tony came out, looking even more tired than Jaime. He looked accusingly at Vic.
“Could you and aria be a little quieter when you’re sneaking out? You woke me up, and I think you landed on my leg.”
“Sorry Tony.” Vic said, rubbing the back of his neck. “We were trying to be quiet, and I thought I missed you.”
“What were you doing?” Tony asked. “Do I even want to know?”
“We just snuck out to play a prank on Kellin. We were getting back at him for sneaking into our room yesterday.”
“Oh. How’d it go?” Tony asked, leaning against the bathroom door. Aria pulled it open at that moment, catching Tony as he fell.
“Well, part one went good, and we’ll find out how he likes part two in an hour or two.” Aria said, uprighting Tony, then brushing by him. “What am I cooking for you?”
“What did you do?” Jaime asked, his interest piqued.
“That’s a surprise.” Vic answered.
“Aria, can you make us pancakes, and hashbrowns, and sausage, and bacon, and eggs?” Mike asked from the table.
“Uh, sure.” Aria said as they pulled into a strip mall with a grocery store. Mike squealed and pulled Aria out, dragging her into the grocery store.
“You do realize he just basically took your girlfriend hostage, right?” Tony asked, coming out of the bathroom.
“They went into a grocery store.” Vic said, laughing. “I’m not too worried.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry sorry. I deleted it by accident because I can't count and I thought I had written more while my wifi was down and I didn't and I'm sorry