Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter Thrirty Four

“You heard me.” Aria answered, wanting nothing more than to crawl into her own skin and disappear.
“Pregnant. You’re pregnant. How did this happen?” He asked, scrubbing a hand over his face and exhaling.
“Well Vic, we have sex. When we have sex, its often unprotected, in fact, all of the sex we had is unprotected. We must have done it when the time was right and your sperm met my egg and whoops. Here comes a baby.” Aria explained drily.
“Thank you for that brilliant explanation of the human body.” Vic replied, leaning against the counter. “How long?”
“I don’t know, less than a month I think.” Aria said.
“When did you find out?”
“About three hours ago.” Aria answered.
“You knew before I left, why didn’t you tell me?”
“I was waiting for the right time.” Aria looked at him. “Are you ok?” Vic shook his head then sighed again, running a hand through his hair.
“You don’t want this, do you?” Aria finally asked him, biting her lower lip. Vic straightened up quickly, moving over to her and grabbing both of her hands.
“I do. I want this more than anything. I was just hoping it wouldn’t happen until you were done with college and we were married.” He rubbed her hands with his thumbs, meeting her now terrified looking gaze. “But obviously things aren’t going the way I planned, and that’s alright.”
“Are you two going to stand in the kitchen all night or come watch Harry Potter?” Mike shouted. “Because you’re missing the beginning and then nothing makes sense!”
“We’ve seen it multiple times Mike, we’ll be fine.” Aria hollered back. She looked at Vic again.
“We should probably go in there.” Vic said. Aria nodded and they went into the living room.
Vic pulled Aria onto her lap and she nuzzled at his neck. Tony retaliated by throwing popcorn at them.
“Stop with the lovey-dovey shit, I’m trying to watch a movie here.” He said.
“’Yer a wizard Harry.” Mike said with the movie, rubbing his eye. “God that part always gets me. It just sets the whole tone of the movie.”
“Just kill me now.” Jaime groaned, falling against Aria’s legs, using them as a pillow. “I’m going to use you as a pillow. If you get uncomfortable, just wake me up.”
“Alright, good night Jaime.” Aria told him as Jaime rolled away from the TV and closed his eyes.
~~
Aria awoke to the end credits of the third Harry Potter movie and Vic pulling her more tightly against him. She opened her eyes and looked around. Jaime was still passed out against her legs, Tony was using the armrest as a pillow on the other side, his feet on the other side of Jaime, and Mike was passed out on the chair, his hand cushioning his head, pushing his hat off. Vic had his head pressed against Aria’s, passed out. Aria turned at bit his earlobe, tugging on it gently. Vic groaned slightly and shifted. She pulled his hair.
“Vic, get up, lets go to bed.” Aria whispered as Vic opened his eyes and looked at her sleepily. He closed his eyes again, letting his head fall back against the couch back. “Vic.” Aria said, untangling herself from his arms and easing her legs down she didn’t wake up Jaime. She dragged Vic to his feet and pulled him into the bedroom. She paused in the doorway, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him, biting down on his lower lip as she pulled away before kissing him again.
“Mmm…baby I’m tired.” Vic said against her lips, but sliding the door shut and locking it.
Aria looked up at him, her lips parted, one of her tank top straps falling down her shoulder. Vic eased it back up into place, running his fingers along her neck and down her front, skimming over her thighs and hips to come around and cup her butt. He looked down at her and captured her mouth in his as he slid his hands up, sliding her shirt off and tossing it to the floor as he slowly eased her back onto the bed. He tugged her shorts off and Aria lifted her hips, the shots sliding off easily. He threw them off to the side and stared down at her with a soft smile on his face.
“I really like when you look like this.” He said softly before he crawled over her, cupping one of her breasts and skimming a thumb lightly over the exposed part of her breast through her bra. He leaned over and bit at her neck, sucking the skin into his mouth. His hand left her breast, undoing her bra and sliding it off. Aria took that moment to pull off his shirt, tossing it onto the floor as his mouth clamped over her breast, his hand skimming over her pelvis, his hand twisting so his fingers slowly slid over her, teasing her through the lay material. Aria let out a louder groan, feeling her stomach muscles tighten in anticipation.
“Ssh.” Vic shushed her, switching over to her other breast. Aria slid his pants off, scissoring her legs as he slid his hand under her panties and rubbing her. She pushed up and against him, pushing him back into the pillows and straddling him. She ground against him and moaned at the delicious friction.
“Off for a second.” Vic said through gritted teeth. “Aw fuck it.” He growled, pulling his underwear down and pushing hers off to the side and entering her forcefully. Aria whimpered with desire and dug her nails into his chest and ground against him in a circular motion, rocking forward and groaning at the friction. Vic splayed his hands over her hips, holding her still as he rolled her onto her back and pushing into her slowly, savoring the feeling. He ran his thumb over her slowly, watching her muscles clench and her eyes shut.
“Faster.” She panted, arching her hips against his hand. Vic picked up the pace, circling his thumb as he did so. He captured her mouth in his, swallowing her moans as she came, pulling Vic with her.
Vic remained in her for a moment, looking down at her with a smile, he eased out of her, collapsing onto the bed next to her.
“Boy or girl?” He whispered. Aria looked back at him, confused. “Do you want a boy or a girl?” Vic clarified. He curled in next to her, pulling her back against his front.
“I don’t know.” She murmured, her eyes closing, suddenly exhausted. Vic smiled and kissed her neck.
“One more question baby.” Vic whispered, one of his hands resting on her stomach.
“Hm.” Aria mumbled, craning her neck to look at him sleepily.
“What’s your natural hair color? Don’t lie and say you’re a red head. We live together, I’ve seen the dye.” Aria laughed, rolling over to face him, linking a leg over his.
“I’m naturally a blonde, but I hated being considered a dumb blonde.”
“So you went and turned yourself into a soulless ginger.” Vic said with a smile. Aria laughed again and kissed him.
“I am soulless. New go to sleep.” She ordered, burying her head against his chest and closing her eyes.
“I disagree, you have a beautiful soul.”
“I swear to god if you start singing beautiful soul I will go sleep in the bathtub.” Aria threatened, looking up at him, her eyes dancing.
“Ssh Aria, I’m trying to sleep.” Vic told her, closing his eyes and humming the beginning bars to the song. Aria hit him gently and he hugged her more closely as they fell asleep.
~~
“Morning Jaime! How’d you sleep?” Aria asked brightly as she came into the kitchen.
“Oh great. I love nothing more than waking up with Tony’s feet in my face.” Jaime answered. “You look nice today.” He remarked. Aria had her hair pulled over her shoulder, and was wearing a white turtleneck and black skinny jeans tucked into knee-high boots.
“It’s cold outside, I just weather appropriate.” She smiled as Mike came in, stretching and yawning and looking around.
“I slept so good last night.” He announced, taking a seat by Jaime. “Is Vic up yet?”
“Yeah, he’s just showering. Where’s Tony?” Aria responded.
“Sleeping still.” Jaime answered.
“Vic my brother, make me coffee.” Mike said as Vic came into the kitchen. Vic shrugged and made a face at him, then grabbed the can of coffee grounds out of the cupboard. As he opened them, the smell hit Aria’s nose and she felt her stomach twist into knots.
“Are you ok?” Jaime asked, seeing Aria’s face. “You look a little…green.”
“I’m fine, I just forgot something. I’ll be right back.” She said, forcing cheerfulness and all but running out of the room and to the bathroom, only to find the door locked. She began pounding on it. Tony opened it, and ducked Aria’s swinging fist. The shower was running and he was shirtless, looking at her with a puzzled expression. Aria pushed by him, falling to her knees and puking into the toilet.
“Shit, Aria.” Tony said, coming and crouching behind her, placing a hand on her back. Aria leaned back far enough to flush the toilet, then leaned back against Tony, her eyes shut. “You ok?”
“I’m fine, probably food poisoning or the flu or something.” Aria answered with a weak smile as Tony helped her to her feet. Vic came to the doorway, looking concerned.
“Aria are you—”
“I’m fine, god if another person asks me if I’m ok, I’m going to punch them in the face.” Aria snapped.
“I think you need some chamomile tea. It’ll help settle your stomach. My mom swore by it when she was pregnant. She said it helps with food poisoning too.” Tony jumped in while Aria and Vic glared at each other.
“Thanks Tony.” Vic said, dragging his eyes over to look at Tony. Vic took Aria’s hand in his and led her out of the bathroom, sitting her down on the couch and handing her the remote. “Sit down, watch TV and don’t move until I get back.” He ordered, kissing her on the forehead before heading out the door. Aria crossed her arms, then uncrossed them and turned on the TV as Vic pulled out of the driveway. Jamie wandered in with a cup of coffee and sat down on the other end of the couch. Aria covered her nose with her sleeve, feeling her stomach churn again.
“I’m fine, before you can ask, but I have the flu or something and I get really sensitive when I have the flu.” Aria told him. Jaime set the mug down, then rethought it, getting up and walking back into the kitchen, then coming back with no coffee.
“Sorry.” He said, turning his attention to the TV. “Is Vic mad at you or something? He flew out of here pretty fast.” Aria shook her head, changing the channel to cartoons.
“No, he just went to get me chamomile. Apparently it helps soothe your stomach, or so Tony claims.” Aria explained, pulling her knees up to her chest.
“Why don’t you go change into sweats or something like a normal person does when they’re sick?” Mike asked, leaning on the back of the couch.
“I don’t want to.” Aria lied. That actually felt like the best thing in the world right now, and she wanted nothing more than to do that.
“Go change. No one here is going to judge you.” Jaime told her as Mike took her shoulders and pushed her forwards so she had no choice but to stand up or fall down. He picked her up from behind and carried her to her room.
“Go change, be free.” Mike ordered, shutting the door. “I’m not letting you out until you do.” He called from the other side of the room. Aria bared her teeth at the door, but slid off her boots and pants, then her shirt. She grabbed a pair of sweat pants and one of Vic’s shirts, pulling them on, feeling better immediately. She raked her hair out of the style, then put it in a sloppy bun before going to open the door, only to find Mike was leaning hard against it.
“Mike, let me out.” Aria sighed.
“Did you change?”
“Yes.” She rolled her eyes and Mike swung the door open.
“See? Don’t you feel better?” Mike asked, a wide smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't do this anymore. I'm deleting this in a few days.