Status: New c:

Scenery Is Nothin' More Than Poetry

keep your eyes wide open

I was still up at 2:30 when I decided to get dressed and get my shit by the door. Josh had fallen asleep on my couch with Fox in his lap. Fox looked at me scurrying around the condo looking for a pair of pants, because I was already wearing Josh's shirt that I stole from him. One of the shoulders were drooping off mine. I dragged my bags near the door and grabbed Fox. I put a leash on him and openned the door, locking it after I went outside with my stuff.

I told Fox to go wait by the car and he ran down the stairs with his tail wagging. I hiked up my bags on my shoulder, and rolled my suitcase as best as I could. I made it down to the bottom with Fox sitting by my car waiting patiently. I set my stuff down and looked at my phone, I saw it was almost 3. Gravel moving caught my attention as Ray's van came into view. A sigh escaped my lips as Ray came out and picked up my bags. I grabbed Fox and my camera bag, and then skipped over to his van.

"How are you so awake?" Ray asked me.

"I haven't slept yet. I'll just sleep on the plane," I giggled as I put Fox into his kennel in the back of Ray's van. I gave the door of his kennel a kiss before I closed the door and hopped up front with Ray.

----

I ran my hand through my messy hair before deciding to toss it up in a messy ponytail. I messed with the stud on my upper lip. I normally did that whenever I was feeling nervous or anxious about something. My back started relaxing on the airplane seat as it started to loosen all the knots in it. i pulled my laptop bag out and opened it, while getting on Skype, I plugged in my headphones.

"Hey beautiful."

Josh spoke through the headphones into my ear the moment I pressed accept for the call. Blush rose to my cheeks as I shook my head at him, completely disagreeing with him.

"Oh but you are. You just can't see it. I'm sure all the guys you'll be touring with will see it, but you better tell them you're all mine," he smiled at me and ran a hand through his hair and then pouted, "I miss Fox."

I huffed and quickly typed in, "You miss the dog? Not your own girlfriend?"

"Oh I miss you too. So much. That, when you get home I'm planning to take you to a nice dinner, the two of us. And hopefully, you won't be sneaking off again for another tour... I know you," he stuck his tongue at me and I grinned.

We chatted for a few and decided it was time for bed. He and I blew kisses to each other. I closed my laptop and looked over at some of the passengers who were either looking out the window or cuddling into the chair to get some shut eye. A sigh escaped my lips as I set back in my seat trying to find a comfortable position; it wasn't working out so well.

My phone vibrated in my pocket signaling that I had a text message. I quickly pulled it out and unlocked the screen. I smiled when I saw the text.

From: Joshhhh
Hey, I figured you weren't asleep yet, so I wanted to send you a quick text telling you that I love you. So get some sleep, beautiful, you have a big day tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, not really sure what was going to happen this summer... But I had a feeling it would be one of the worse and best times of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit short, but I finally have some ideas for this story as well as some of my others. So yay.
And also, once I get my new computer, I'll be starting "Let's play" videos on YouTube. Most of them will be Horror, or something funny. But there will be a facecam, watch me get freaked out.

Anyway, love you guys ♥