Forever.

One.

I tapped my foot lightly on the shiny, linoleum floor and even though my ear phones were still in my ears, I could still hear the screaming and shouting.

I could hear the hustle and bustle going around me. “Nina Wills pleas report to section 7. Your plane to Europe is waiting for you,” said a raspy, scratchy voice.

A girl about 15 was running slowly, dragging her giant black suitcase behind her. Her heels left a small scratch on the shiny floor as she passed me.

I rolled my eyes softly. What’s the point of wearing 10 inch heels when you’ll be running around all day?

“Oh Louis,” I muttered, “Where the fuck did you die?” I sighed as I leaned against the metal pole.
20 minutes.

30 minutes.

40 minutes.

I counted each minute precisely and he still wasn’t here, holding me in his warm arms. I growled and a lady who was sitting a few feet away from me scowled.

“OH MI GAWD I LUVH YOU!” Hundreds of girls shouted suddenly and my ears perked up. You know Louis’s there when the girls start screaming.

I stood on my toes, my eyes searching for his beautiful face. I found it surrounded by tons of girls asking for pictures.

Jealousy coursed through my veins and I sighed, aggravated. First, he’s 40 minutes late. Then he makes me wait just so he can take pictures with hundreds of pretty girls.

Who does he think he is? I thought bitterly and then I mentally slapped myself.

Louis Tomlinson, the lovable singer. The boy, no man, with the gorgeous face and voice. I pushed my way through the crowd of screaming and crying girls until I was just a few feet away from Louis.

My face pulled up into a bigger scowl when a girl wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

I’m giving this bitch 10 seconds to move away from my man, I growled silently and started counting off the seconds till her death.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

I stalked forward but before I could she pulled away and another girl landed in his arms.

“Louis! Come on! Charity’s waiting for you!” Paul shouted as he tried to make his way through the girls.

“She can wait Paul,” Louis said as he placed his arms around a girl and smiled as the camera flashed.

My face burned slightly and some girls turned to meet my heated gaze.

“Yeah, just like I waited 5 months for you,” I snapped and Louis’s eyes met mine. I crossed my arms over my chest and raised a thin brow.

“CHARITY!” He shouted loudly and I ignored the way his eyes twinkled. “C’mere,” He shouted once more and the fans moved away slightly.

I stepped back when he started moving towards me. “No, no. I can wait,” I mocked him and he raised a brow.

“Charity,” He whined and I rolled my eyes. “Go Lou, hang out with your fans for a while longer,” I growled slightly and he looked shocked. I could see everyone take out their phones and record everything that was going on.

“What’s wrong, babe?” He murmured as he stalked forward and raised his arms. I sighed and closed my eyes, not letting his words get to me.

I opened them once more to see just him in my vision. I looked behind him to see every one staring and recording.

“Come on Lou, people are staring,” I whispered as I stepped away.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him and whispered, “No, tell me what’s wrong, baby.” A lump the size of a golf ball formed in my throat and I breathed softly, trying to get rid of it.

“I don’t know. I’m tired of waiting for you to come back Lou. It hurts to know you’re so far away from me. And the fact that there are thousands of girls who love you. No... millions,” I whispered as I stared at his favorite red Toms.

With every word that left my mouth, Lou got closer and closer to me until his chin was almost touching the top of my head.

“There maybe other people like us, will see the flicker of the clipper when they light. Our flames just create us, burns don’t heal like before,” He sang softly and I laughed. Leave it to him to remember my favorite song by Ed Sheeran.

“I hate you,” I giggled as he continued singing, getting louder and louder.

He stopped and grinned at me cheekily. “Why?”

“Cause I can’t stay mad at you,” I pouted softly.

“Stay mad, you’re even more beautiful,” He kissed my forehead and the fans “awed.”

“Let’s go,” He grinned and grabbed my hand, leading me out the doors. Once we heard the fans screaming again, we took off running into the limo waiting for Lou.

Fans surrounded the car and Lou waved and blew kisses. I smiled at his immaturity. “Where are the rest of the boys?” I asked as Louis started making faces at them.

“Back in New Zealand. I came a day early,” He stated simply and went back to making faces. As we rolled away, Lou leaned back and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

“I’ll miss you when you leave again, Lou,” I whispered, my voice cracking.

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever,” He whispered before his soft lips met mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy Charity and everyone else reading this ;D I made this whole thing under an hour so please don't get mad at the mistakes D:
Tell me what you think?