Pass

1/1

After hardly living through 1996, I‘ve learned to resent all the times I refused to listen to anyone with half a heart for trying to get me away from the wreck and mess I was making of myself. I was too busy wasting all my time flirting with this Persian girl I met one night in Seattle two years back to have any common sense left in my junk-sick mind.

For a while I thought she was beautiful, and that the warm womb-like feeling she gave when I let her in was all I needed. I’d even of died with her right then if it meant she’d stay my something safe.

I was young and dumber then. But more than anything, I was a nervous spastic. If anything had the chance to get too comfortable, I’d self destruct and blow up. She was my medicine. After I spent time with her, I’d become a much more comfortable person, and everyone liked me like that instead of the demented control freak I made myself to be. I let them breathe without screaming they're doing it wrong for once in my life.

What a beautiful decay that was. 1996 was directed by a girl with a golden filled needle. I could have sworn that she really loved me, but I found out soon enough she was trying to kill me. (And not that anyone needs to know, but she did for a few hours that year.)

The days all felt the same and I couldn’t remember for the life of me if one had passed, or it was still the same one. I didn’t even know 1997 came till well into February. I’d been spending so much time with my Persian girl that I started to get the feeling the next time the front door would pry open and my body would emerge would be when it was strapped down on a stretcher.

I opened the door and walked outside whenever I got that feeling as a ‘fuck you’ to my Persian girl still lingering in my veins. Those ‘outings’ would only last moments though. I’d lurk around my yard like a disease until I became the sideshow act of the neighborhood. After that was established, I’d run back inside because hearing their snide remarks to one another actually made me realize they were right.

I was a mad man with too much pride tacked up and too much ego to tear down. I wasn’t sick in my mind. I was just flirting with the Persian girl; I could leave her whenever I wanted. So I kicked her out right then and there just to prove I could leave her.

Till an hour later when my fingers were aching for her touch and my guts were ready to be the next thing I threw up. I ripped through my broken needles and shattered remnants of humanity, and took a straight shot to the curb where I left her. This became a sick little pattern for weeks, except each time I’d hold out for just a few minutes longer. I still had some respect left if I didn’t run back to her as soon as I couldn’t feel her linger in me.

When I degraded her to the curb, I always thought it’d be the last time… but the unrestrained grip on time I had was even more convoluted and dragged me half to death every single day till I let her back in me. I was so humiliated to see her again.

In 1998, she didn’t wait around for me to come back and left for someone who would love her like I used to. I was so sick for weeks after that, but I knew if I ever saw her again, we’d be living back in 1996. So this was the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
As much as I didn't want an AU at the end, it's crucial now.

The picture in the layout no one is understanding? Well, the picture was taken by Nikki Sixx. If the connection is still unclear, you may want to consult Wikipedia.