Status: Active!

Nothing to Lose

s e v e n

“Thanks for coming with me to the airport mate.” Josh ran his hand through his hair as he looked at his longtime friend and bandmate Chris.

“No problem.” He shrugged as they continued waiting for Hanna to finally show up. He knew how tense Josh was about seeing Hanna again so soon, especially since they had so many issues to work out. Personally, he thought they were better off without each other. But they wouldn’t ever listen to his opinion, “How was your date last night, man? You never spoke a word of it!”

Josh tried to hide his flushed face as best he could as he looked at Chris and shrugged, “It was okay, I guess. Eloise is a pretty cool girl.”

“Is she cute?” Chris smirked at his friend. He loved watching Josh actually getting flustered when he was talking about a girl. He hadn’t been that way in a long time.

“Extremely.” Josh groaned as he closed his eyes. He couldn’t stop picturing her in that dress from last night, and the way she felt when she touched him was incredible. And their kiss-

“Joshy!” Josh’s eyes fluttered open as he stared in horror at the overly tan girl bounding towards him, her heels clacking on the floor as she crossed it, shoving people out of her way to reach him, “I’ve missed you so much!” She squealed as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard on the lips. She tried to push her tongue inside forcefully, but didn’t get the chance as Chris cleared his throat, “Oh.” She said sourly as she glared at him as she pulled away, “You brought Matt with you.”

“It’s Chris, actually. Not that you probably care.” Chris muttered as he grabbed her carryon bag she thrust at him so she could wrap her arms around Josh more easily. Josh shot him an apologetic glance as he kissed Hanna lightly and led the two out to their car.

“I am so tired, Joshy. Stop and get me a coffee, now.” Hanna huffed as they got closer to the boys’ flat. She was growing more and more anxious as the silence remained the entire car ride.

“There aren’t really any places for coffee around here, love.” Josh sighed as he made a left turn, swerving the car a little too roughly.

“Nonsense!” Hanna protested as she looked out the window, “There is one right there Joshy!”

Josh swallowed hard when he saw not only Eloise and Margot, but Max and Dan all sitting at the back table together, sharing a laugh about something. Although hesitant, he complied and parked his car in the last available space.

“Oi! There’s Maxie!” Hanna squealed as she ran in the coffee house, “Hey Maxie!”

“Oh, uh hello Hanna.” Max said awkwardly as he stood up and hugged the girl. He frowned slightly at Josh as he turned to sit back down next to Margot.

“Well Damon, tell your new bird to move over some so Joshy and I can sit down!” Hanna giggled as she pushed him to the side. A bit of his coffee sloshed out of his mug and onto the table as Dan fell into Eloise.

“I’m so sorry, El.” Dan muttered as he cleaned off the table with a few napkins.

“Well aren’t you going to introduce me, Damon?” Hanna screeched as she looked over at El once again. She smiled, but there was coldness to her features that Eloise didn’t particularly like. She glanced up at Josh and a fellow she didn’t recognize who both looked very uncomfortable to say the least.

“I’m Eloise.” She smiled and held out her hand, “Pleasure to meet you.”

“Pleasure to meet you as well Eloise!” Hanna smiled, “Maybe we should go shopping sometime while I’m in town.” She suddenly turned her attention to Margot who was nervously playing with her hair, “And you are…?”

“This is my girl, Margot.” Max smiled as he introduced her. Hanna shot him a confused look before she turned her attention back to Margot.

“Well it’s lovely to meet you, Margot.” Hanna smiled, “You should come shopping too!”

“That sounds lovely, actually.” Margot smiled, “There are some lovely shops around here that we could go to!”

“We should go right now!” Hanna exclaimed, “Joshy can bring my stuff back to his flat, can you darling?” She looked up at Josh who was suppressing his anger with a tightlipped smile.

“Of course, Dear.” He said through gritted teeth, “I’d love to do it. Especially when all my mates are here, enjoying our day off together."

“Great!” Hanna exclaimed, “You’re a wonderful boyfriend Joshy.” She stood up and kissed him lightly on the lips, “Off you go then.”

“Actually, I have to be going as well.” El spoke up, “I’ve got to meet my boyfriend, who isn’t Dan by the way, for lunch.” She waited for Dan to slide out of the booth so she could too and then started giving her hugs goodbye, “It was so nice to meet you, Hanna.”

“Rain check on the shopping then?” Hanna asked.

“Oh! Um, of course!” Eloise smiled, “Tomorrow perhaps, while the boys are all down at the studio?”

“Sounds perfect!” Hanna squealed as she pulled El into a tight hug. She almost wanted to throw up as the girl was wearing way too much perfume. It was intoxicating to say the least. She pulled away and smiled at the group before leaving the small shop. Once she was down the street a ways, she felt a hand grip her shoulder.

“Eloise,” Josh huffed, “I’ve been calling your name over and over!”

El laughed as she looked at how red in the face he was, “You’re in really bad shape if running down the block leaves you that much out of breath. What is it?”

Josh scowled and crossed his arms, “I was going to offer you a ride, but now I don’t think I will.”

El laughed as she placed a hand on his forearm. She didn’t notice the blush that formed on Josh’s already red face as she started to talk, “Joshua, I don’t think I will ever be riding in a car you drive again, thanks though.”

“Suit yourself.” He shrugged as he turned around to go back to his car, “Just thought I would offer. See you later, Lou!”

Eloise sighed as she watched him walk off again, “Joshua, wait up!” He stopped and grinned as the small girl walked over to him, “I’m accepting a ride only because it’s too far of a walk, understand?”

“Yes ma’am.” Josh saluted as he opened the car door for her, “For you M’lady.”

"Such a gentleman," El laughed and rolled her eyes, "Let's hope we get there in one piece."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm... so I'm not too sure how I feel about this whole new mibba. It'll take some getting used to, that's for sure. I'm sure I'll forget about the old mibba soon enough, but for now this one is pretty slow working for me, but that might also just be my computer. sigh. Anyway, what do you all think of the changes so far?

& this chapter is kinda fillery to introduce Hanna & such. Let me know what you think of Hanna & Josh!

Thanks for the comments!

confident coward;
mosher123
dan flint.
candace.mtatl


Please comment / subscribe!


- Sommer x