Status: Updated: May 30, 2012 // 105 comments for the next one :)

Picture Perfect

Chapter Nine

Thirty minutes and a countless amount of giggles and laughter later, Liam and I found ourselves talking on the couch, awaiting the boys' arrival.

"Liam, I think they're coming," I whispered, quite loud for a whisper. On cue, the loud voices of the boys rang through the hallway of the hotel, heading toward the suite. Almost naturally, I pulled Liam on top of me as I fell back onto the couch. He took a deep breath, most likely mentally preparing himself for his future deeds. As his lips hungrily attacked mine, the door to the suite opened. We stayed in the same position: my fingers laced to the collar of his shirt, while his were on the couch, propping his weight up.

His lips felt smooth and unchapped. The kiss intensified and appeared to look more realistic every time our lips touched the other in sync. The footsteps began getting closer, as did the voices of the four boys.

In the heat of the moment, my tongue accidentally danced down Liam's bottom lip - the universal sign that demanded entry. Much to my surprise, he allowed the kiss to deepen. Truthfully, the kiss felt nice, but so wrong. It was so wrong that it was right. I shook my thoughts as the voices of the boys reached us. They must have seen us practically on each other's lap because the voices stopped chatting away and the footsteps stopped in their tracks.

"Oh," Harry started before Louis cut him off.

"My-"

"God," Niall did the same to Louis as was done to Harry.

"What the fuck?! What about Danielle?" Zayn spat.

We stopped kissing as innocently as two people - one of which was in a relationship - could seem, immediately jumping from our positions on the couch. "Sorry boys," Liam said straightening his shirt out. He intertwined his fingers in mine and pulled me along to his room in the spacious suite. I giggled all the way there.

As soon as we were secure in the room, I spoke to Liam. "Oh my God, that was so good. Thank you!" My voice was a mere whisper as I tried to contain my laughter.

"Did you see the look on their faces? Beyond priceless," Liam chuckled lightly.

"Sorry, boys," I mocked the line delivered by Liam minutes ago. "You're golden, you know that Payne?" I tossed my shoes off, plopping down on Liams bed for the night.

"Well, now I do," Liam replied, falling down on the bed with a sigh full of exhaustion. Footsteps proceeded to come toward the door. Liam quietly threw the bed covers off the bed and climbed in, pulling me in with him. I giggled once more as the blanket covered both Liam's body and mine. the door parted slightly, displaying Zayn's quiff.

"What about Danielle, man, what about Danielle?" Zayn grazed his fingertips over the door, trying to stop himself from intruding.

My voice returned to a whisper. "Take off your shirt."

"What? Why?" Liam whispered back.

"Just play along." I cleared my throat , beginning to talk at a normal volume. "Zayn? Can you come back later?" I giggled obnoxiously, as I rid myself of my own shirt. Liam stared at me with wide open eyes, questioning my motives. "Kiss me right now, because Zayn is going to burst in through that door in five seconds."

I scrambled to throw the blanket off Liam and I. His lips grazed mine without any further questioning. I straddled his lap just as the door, like clockwork, squeaked open, fully displaying a half naked Zayn Malik.

"What about Danielle, Liam? What the fuck about Danielle?" With the tension, Liam and I broke apart from our fake, but believable kiss. Though my back was still turned to Zayn, I could feel his gaze burning into my bare skin. "Danielle. Your girlfriend?!"

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," Liam and I spoke in unison, clearly lying as Danielle was well aware of what we were doing. The confidence had built up in both Liam and I and I could tell he bitch of us felt untouchable.

"Yes it will! She'd be beyond heartbroken," Zayn was fuming with anger.

"Well, okay then. Let it be," Liam said, a pang of guilt hitting him as he laced his fingers with mine and squeezed my hand. "Zayn, trust me. I know what I'm doing and I know Danielle isn't going to find out."

"Yeah. Why are you so angry, Zaynie? Sad you're not going to get the money you bet on?" I spat back, anger taking over my once mellow mood.

"How did you even..." Zayn said, waiting for the answer to hit him like bricks, "Liam!" He nearly growled the Wolverhampton boys name.

"It was completely unnecessary to bet in who would snog Parker first, so I bestowed it upon myself to not let it happen," Liam explained calmly to the angry, tanned boy who at any moment could morph into a furry and frightful creature.

"Got you good, didn't we? As if I wished to be a prize to your celebrity self. You can't just have any girl you set your eyes on!" I told Zayn harshly. It was no doubt that no one has ever told Zayn these words before - practically every girl in the world was throwing herself at him.

"I called off the bet, actually. I didn't wish to be part of it anymore," Zayn had calmed down as he ran his fingers up and down the door frame.

"And why is that, Zayn?" I questioned, displaying an expression of disbelief across my face.

"Because I," he trailed off, in search for the right words. He fumbled with his hands a little - something I've seen him do when he was nervous - before looking back up. "it was wrong and I only noticed how wrong it was when I sobered up... So then, I pulled out of the bet. I... I'm sorry," he muttered through a face of mixed emotions. "You know what? Screw this. I'll just talk to you guys in the morning."

Zayn suppressed a sigh before pivoting on his heels and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"We fucked up," I concluded, turning to face Liam.

"Big time," Liam added.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think you guys deserve a cute little nickname because you are all so cute. How about cupcake? You guys are all my little cupcakes!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my little cupcakes? :)
You might have to wait at least four days for the next chapter. With the amount of comments I'm getting, you guys are eating up all my spare chapters!
I love you guys. Don't forget to vote for harrehnudes here :)