Status: Updated: May 30, 2012 // 105 comments for the next one :)

Picture Perfect

Chapter Ten

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THIS!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An unbearable amount of tosses and turns later, I was still wide awake - the polar opposite of the boy next to me. Liam was sound asleep, his chest rising steadily with every break he took, the look on his face one of peace and serenity. His arms ended up wrapped around my body during the night, leading me to carefully lift one arm off of me, then the other. Being mindful not to wake him up, I tiptoed toward the door, grabbing one of Liam’s shirts on the way out.

I was shocked to hear no movement in the suite - whether it was the soft moans calling out one of the boys names coming from their latest fan encounter or the boys chattering among themselves, there was always noise in the tour bus or hotel. I found myself in the kitchen of the suite, opening the - surprisingly always stocked - fridge. Pulling out a water bottle, I turned around ready to head back to the room I was staying in tonight. My main goal right now was calming my nerves with the water to the point where I could go to sleep with ease.

Instead, a figure on the balcony caught my eye. My feet dragged me toward the balcony, proving my suspicions correct. It was Zayn. The door opened as I pulled down on the handle, immediately being greeted by the rotten smell of smoke.

“Hi,” I mumbled.

Zayn didn’t bother turning around. “Hi,” he said; a tone of sadness in his voice.

“Smoking is bad for you,” I stupidly pointed out.

“I know. I’m just stressed.”

“Subsiding your stress with a nasty habit isn’t going to help.”

“I know.”

“Knowing isn’t helping either.”

“I know. I’m just trying to solve a problem,” he replied, turning to face me.

“Waiting for a problem to solve itself isn’t good either, Zayn.”

“I’m working on it.”

“Well, what’s the problem? Maybe I can help you with a solution,” I tried suggesting, only to be shot down immediately.

“I’m working on it. Don’t worry.” He breathed in another puff of the toxic smoke. I knocked the cigarette from his hand, watching it plummet off the balcony and onto the city streets. “What was that for?!”

“Smoking isn’t going to help solve your problems,” I chastised him.

“Well neither is you nagging me to quit smoking,” he snapped, an angrier tone in his voice than before. He reached back into his pocket to pull out a carton of cigarettes and a lighter.

“Zayn. Stop, please,” I pleaded. The boy was killing off vital organs by puffing the smoke into his body and I couldn’t be held accountable for allowing him to damage such important organs. He hesitated before putting the carton back in his pocket, stuffing the lighter in, as well. “Thank you,” I sighed - a sigh of relief.

“Don’t flatter yourself. I’m not doing it for your satisfaction,” he replied.

“So then why?”

“I’ve figured out how to solve my problem.”

Before I was given any time to question what was going to help solve his problem, Zayn’s hands attached to my arms, pushing me onto the glass barrier separating the inside of the suite with the outside. He locked my arms at my sides as his lips met mine. An electrifying current was sent throughout my whole body. Zayn’s kisses were soft, yet passionate - full of lust. He bit my lip lightly, causing me to moan softly into his mouth.

“Z-Zayn,” I stuttered, breaking away from the kiss. “What are you doing?”

“Solving my problem,” he responded as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He kissed me again, cupping my face in his soft hands, putting more passion into it. His kiss was such a foreign feeling to me. Holy shit, this needs to stop. I bit his lip - hard. He moaned, obviously feeling satisfied and pushed my back against the cool glass. My attempts to push away were meek, as he was leaning on my with all his body weight.

“Zayn,” I said as he moved from my lips to my neck. “Zayn, stop.”

“What? Why?” I pushed him off me as ran back inside, fumbling with my steps. “Parker. Parker!” He called after me, but I couldn’t care less, to be quite honest. All that I wanted - needed - to know was what just happened and why it had happened. Returning back to the room, I placed Liam’s hands in the same position they were earlier, sending me into a light and uncomfortable slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
The long awaited chapter!
So who was right? ;)
OK SO I JUST JOINED ANOTHER CONTEST AND THIS TIME IT'S TO MEET THE BOYS SO CAN YOU PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK THAT SAYS "HERE"? RIGHT HERE. You just have to click it. I should probably tell you guys why I need to win. I've been in love with the boys for quite a while now, and I've been writing a letter to Zayn the past couple of weeks. It holds secrets I've never told anyone and it gives him reasons as to why I'm (using the term really lightly as I'm not sure of my own feelings) in love with him. Idk, it's really cliche, but I need to give him this letter because these feelings have been bottled up since 2010. So please please please, just click the link. I'll be so grateful. If I win, I'll try getting a video of the boys saying hi to some of you :) Here's the link again.