The Quake.

Chapter 1.

The walls began to shake as I woke from my slumber and examined my alarm clock. It was 3am. Outside there was broad daylight. Again. For the past 3 days there had been no darkness outside. The sun shone down constantly as if the earth had stopped in it's tracks. Yet it did not feel like the sun. It was brighter, although it was cold. It felt strange when it touched your skin. It was like a fire erupting from inside you. It felt weird. Like there was something living inside your body alongside you. Like you were not yourself any more. I watched a person I once knew drive themselves to insanity from stopping in it too long. He then got attacked by a group of people in suits and was dragged away. I peered around the room to examine if the shaking had done any damage so far. It seemed to have knocked a few pictures off the wall, but nothing serious. My feet felt cold as they touched the laminate flooring while scrawling out of the bedroom to search the rest of the house for further damage. The quake seemed to be getting increasingly more violent as it progressed. The stronger it got the weaker I felt. As if something had deprived me of oxygen. I went dizzy and blacked out. I heard a familiar voice, a comforting voice. It was soothing to hear. I felt at ease as it surrounded my mind, yet i still did not know who the beholder was. There were blurred outlines as my eyes opened, as they adjusted I could faintly recognise the features of them, a red headed female with a slim curved figure and a smile that could light up the skies. Her name? Taylor Ludwick. She was wearing a blue checked shirt over a plan white tee, Grey jeans that hugged her legs perfectly, exaggerating her hips to express the feminism of her body and plain black boots that seemed as though they were made for walking long distances. it was her voice I'd heard. The kind, caring voice of my best friend, She was like a sister to me. Behind her was another figure. A tall male with messy brunette hair which exaggerated his thick masculine eyebrows, He was wearing a plain grey jumper and blue jeans, He wasn't much of a fashion expert but he was a trustworthy companion who I don't think I'd be able to cope without, Taylor's older brother Kier. I looked around at the devastation which the quake has caused. How long had I been passed out? I noticed my surroundings were different. I wasn't at my own home anymore, I had been transported to Taylor's. Or atleast what was left of it...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not finished, and tbh it's really too short to be classed as a chapter, more or a "part 1" than a "chapter 1" :')
Feedback is always appreciated :D