Down With the Sickness.

Chapter Three.

I sighed later on that night as I stood in the shower. The water running down me felt amazing. I hadn't had a shower in around two weeks though, so that might be why. During a zombie Apocalypse, it was really hard to find hot running water. I didn't understand how Bam had it, but I was happy he did.

“Pay? You in here?” I heard Brooklyn ask and I smiled as I pulled the curtain closed.

“Yeah Brooke! Just come on in, I've got the curtain closed.” I stated and I heard the door creaking lightly.

“I've come in here 'cause the lads are all being assholes. Their pulling some prank or something.” She giggled as I heard her sitting down on the toilet lid.

“They are assholes, honey.” I giggled and then there was another knock at the door. Brooke went over and opened it a crack and I heard a quiet voice on the other end.

“Pay, Missy’s here.” Brooke stated and I smiled.

“Just come on in honey! You can’t see anything and I'm not shy anyway.” I chuckled and wrapped my head around the curtain.

“I brought you some clean clothes. I knew you’d need some. If ever you need any clothes, just come and ask me. I have pretty much a walk in wardrobe.” She giggled and I grinned at her as I grabbed a towel and wrapping it around me before stepping out.

“Oh my god, thank you so much. This means so much.” I said with a soft sigh and she just nodded her head softly.

“Don’t worry about it.” She said as she turned to leave but I stopped her.

“Wait, you don’t have to have any make-up I could borrow do you? I look like shit.” I said with a soft chuckle and she nodded with a smile.

“It’s in the draw right there, use whatever you like.” She said before turning back to the door.

“Thank you! I exclaimed as she walked out. I looked over at Brooke and grinned as I looked down at the clothes. This lady had an awesome taste in clothes. I placed on the panties as I held up the towel then unwrapped myself to add on the bra. Me and Brooke had seen each other practically naked countless amounts of times, so I knew she didn't care. Once I was all dressed I dried my hair and left it in it’s loose curls over one shoulder. I touched the shaven side and sighed softly. It was starting to grow back and it sucked that I couldn't re-shave it off. I applied make up next and smiled once I was done. I looked over at Brooke and smiled softly. She was already clean so I presumed she had a shower while I was making dinner.

“You look gorgeous, now come on.” She said and with that, we both headed out of the bathroom and walked down the stairs into the living room. Everything was quiet.. Too quiet. And then we heard it. The screams of the mental boys we now lived with.

“Foam fight!” I heard Steve-O shout, but he stopped as soon as he saw me, his mouth dropping. “You look so fucking different not covered in zombie blood. But that doesn't stop anything. Foam fight!” He exclaimed as he flicked some sort of shaving foam at me, I flinched as he did so but wiped it off myself and ran after him. He chuckled as he ran down some stairs and I ran after him. I eventually caught up with him and smeared the substance all over his face. I laughed as I saw the mess. Everyone was covered in it. I was probably the cleanest. Everyone looked over at me and stared.

“Wow..” The one called Raab said and I blushed slightly before going into the middle of the room and picking up a half full bottle of shaving foam.

“Is this fight really gonna stop cause a girls joined? Let’s fucking do this!” I exclaimed and they all chuckled as I threw some, landing Johnny right in the face.

“The girls on my team!” Steve-O exclaimed loudly as he continued throwing the foam towards Bam.

“I don’t even know who’s on our team!” I exclaimed with a loud giggle and Steve-O shrugged.

“I don’t know either! Just throw!” He chuckled and I laughed softly as he hit Pontius. We heard a groan, everyone stopped dead in their tracks. A rather large looking man walked out, his neck practically ripped open.

“Bam, it’s Vito!” Raab exclaimed and Bam turned around, the look of pure horror on his face.

“We have to do something or we’ll all die!” I exclaimed as Bam pulled at his hair.

“You do it then! I can’t kill my own uncle!” He exclaimed and before we could do anything, he’d backed Missy into a corner. He was trying to get chunks out of her, so I reacted. I grabbed the closest thing which was a bottle and smashed it over the mans head. I looked towards Missy to see she had a big chunk taken out of her arm already. I dropped the bottle and put my hands to my mouth. Bam’s eyes widened as he ran over to his wife, holding her in his arms.

“Bam, Don’t let me turn into one of them..” She whispered to him, tears sprung to his eyes as she said those few words.

“But I can’t kill you..” He whispered, his voice going hoarse.

“Bam.. We’re not even together, really.. I know you think we are but I know your hearts not with me any more.. Just put me out of this misery?” She whispered and Bam sighed as he ran a hand over his face.

“I’m sorry, Missy.. I love you.” He said before he stood up, looking over at Rake. “Please do it man, I can’t.. I physically can’t.” He said and that’s when it happened, she changed so quickly. I grabbed a piece of wood that was laying off to the side and smacked her around the head before she could get a hold of Bam. Steve-O’s mouth dropped as she fell to the floor. “What the fuck did you do?!” Bam exclaimed, tears threatening to spill out of his blue eyes.

“Shit Bam.. If it wasn’t for Payton, you’d be one of them too.. Missy almost got you..” Steve-O said and Bam simply shook his head as he walked up the stairs towards the living room. I knew he’d need time to let it all sink in, so no one went after him. I just hoped that this would all blow over. I didn't want the world to end, it may have already in my books but there was always hope.