30 Day Letter Challenge

Day 11: A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To

Keith.

Hi. I miss you. You were one of the best cousins, even though you were the oldest. You were the one that taught me how to play Halo, and whenever I play I think of you. I remember us playing Halo and just blowing each other up after jumping off cliffs. Good times.
You only lived for 23 years, and I don’t think I remember you ever having a girlfriend. Maybe you were too scared to bring them near the family, haha!

Also, you were an eagle scout! Holy fuck! How the- I don’t even- what is air?! I remember being told a story, that you locked the cub scouts in their tents when you went camping, and didn’t let them out until morning. But, you bought all of them pizza as a sort of peace offering. Awesome? I think yes.

I wish I could have one day went to your wedding. Although, now that I think about it, not having a girlfriend is kind of concerning. Were you asexual or something? I mean, I know it wasn’t your looks that turned girls away. You were muscled, blond, and had blue eyes. Who knows?

I think you were going to school to be a video game designer. I don't remember, I was in the fourth grade. Anyway, also fucking awesome! You were also a super awesome drawer! I really miss you. You were like Superman. One day I’m going to get a tattoo in memory of you. I don’t know what yet, but it will be superhero/comic book related. Maybe video games. Maybe I can get one of your pictures you drew on me. That would be bitchin’, don’t you think?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't feel too bad while reading this.