30 Day Letter Challenge

Day 9: Someone You Wish You Could Meet

Hello members of Avenged Sevenfold (dead and alive)!

I would like to start out by saying you guys have inspired me so much it’s not even funny.

Jimmy.
Holy hell, man! You are, legitimately, the reason I want to take up drumming. Granted, you aren’t the best drummer, but you are to me. I want to learn to drum like you. But, that probably won’t happen. But I will try my hardest! RAWR! Sorry, I think I have ADHD sometimes. Also, my friends always joke that you could be my dad because I have glasses like yours and blue eyes. Sadly, it’s not true, since I look just like my dad. But that would be FLIPPING AWESOME! Jussayin.

Johnny.
Whenever I tell my friends you’re short, they don’t believe me for some reason. ‘But he’s muscle-y!’ Then I show them Matt. Sorry. I wish I could play bass, and I will soon, since I’m getting one for grad/my birthday! WOOT! I shall learn an Avenged song! And rock it out, because I'm a bad ass mother fucker like that.

Matt.
Why can’t I scream/sing like you?! HOW DO I CONTAIN THESE FEELS?! Also, why the hell can’t I have a relationship like yours and Val’s? I hope I find my…Matt, since I’m a girl. This is weird. I’m going to stop now. Nice tats.

Zacky.
I love your piercings. I want them. Also, I wanna play guitar like you. It’s awesome you’re left handed. I always wished I had something weird/cool about me that I could show of, but alas, that shit never happened. Blah.

Brian.
WHY!! Why, why, why?! Why do you make guitar so frustrating! I try to play, and I nearly break my guitar in two. I blame you. If I ever do break my guitar, and my parents ask why, I will legitimately say, “Blame Synyster Gates.” Just so you know. Be ready.

Arin.
I think it’s awesome that you were picked to “replace” for Jimmy. I use quotes because no one could ever replace him. But you come in close second. Does it ever feel weird, since you took the place of their best friend? Also, is the age difference weird? I think it would be.

To all.
Nice tats. Nice piercings. I love you all. That is all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't think of anything else at the moment. But this is definitely not all.