Status: Comment, Subscribe. no insults please, Add me and check out my other stories?

New Tour New Life

Warning: This is very short.

Still in that position we started making out again and well I’m happy right now, life is going great. I have Ashley still, longer than I thought we would stay together. Of course I want to be together this long, I want be with him the rest of my life.

I could tell Ash started getting turned on while my hands went everywhere but where he wanted them to go. He was also moaning a little and well that’s turning me on. Whenever he starts moaning, even a little bit it drives me insane and I just want to hear him screaming my name so I know exactly where this is going to end up.

“Andy, don’t start this” Ashe tried to get me away even though he wants to he just doesn’t want to be teased.

“No, I want it just as bad as you” I against his lips. Then Jake walked in, I thought I felt the bus stop

“Whoa, What is going on in here” I didn’t bother looking at him or even stopped kissing Ashley and my hands started going down on Ash

Ashley opened his eyes looking at Jake, tried to pull away from me but I didn’t let him so he just kinda shooed Jake away. I’m surprised Jake even left the room, usually he would stay to be mean or he’s going to tell CC to stay away.

“Close your eyes” I whispered seductively against Ash’s lips and he closed his eyes.

I got off of him and went to lock the door and Ashley tried to open his eyes again

“No no no, keep them closed or im not doing anything” I giggled a little and sat on his lap again. Continued kissing his lips then eventually moved down to his neck and worked my way down to the top of his pants. Ashley moaning every time I get closer.

I pulled of his pants and underwear slowly and wrapped my mouth around the tip and licked the slit. Worked my magic and gave him a pretty good blowjob if I do say so myself. He was moaning like crazy and I swallowed him all then went back up to his lips and kissed him softly.

“God damn Andy you’re amazing”

“Now let’s go see who is exactly on the bus” I got up and laughed at the way Ashley looked,
pants halfway down, head back eyes closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So It is very short and crappy. I am sorry!
My mom decided to tell me to be off the computer by 9 >.< I wanted to update this with something atleast.

I will update alot more tommorow though, promise c: