Status: Active

When You're Gone

Another Spark

Ash Redfern's POV

It's been months since I last saw Mary-Lynnette. I miss her smile, hugs and I even miss the way she punches my arm. She's my soulmate no one can blame me. We are connected by the soulmate principle. Soulmate principle means, In the night world they believe that everybody has a soulmate. And if you found your soulmate, you will be happy and your life will change.

My last conversation with Mary-Lynnette is when I told her to join Circle Daybreak. She did joined them because she knows she will be more safe in their hands. " Even though we're apart we'll be looking at the same sky." The very line is what I last said to her before she left.

But here I am with Quinn helping Lord Thierry find the last wild power.

Quinn asked me " Why don't you just visit her at circle daybreak headquarters?"

"Are you fucking mad. I need to find the last wild power. I f we find the person who possess it. We can save everybody from the Apocalypse. That means I can save Mary-Lynnette from danger" I said

Quinn seems shocked because I never cared for some girl. And this wasn't some girl, we're talking about the safety of my soulmate.

"Wow! Ash you really love this girl." said Quinn

"Of course I do, won't you do the same thing for Rashel." I answered

Rashel is Quinn's soulmate. Rashel used to be a vampire hunter. She changed because of Quinn. Well not completely changed, She still hunts vampires but only the bad vampires.

" Yeah I would probably do the same thing for my girl" he said it while smiling

Quinn and I agreed it's time to call it a night. We both went back to our own apartments. But that's the problem, I can't sleep. knowing Mary-Lynnette is not by my side. "What could she be doing?" I mumbled to myself. I wonder if she still looks at the stars. She loves Astronomy and that's one of the reason I fell in love with her. Her knowledge about outer space just makes her even more beautiful. To be honest She’s not beautiful I suppose, but she’s striking. If you ever saw her you wouldn’t forget her.

I laid down on my bed remembering that I wasn't this kind of person not to long ago. I was ruthless, some people even compared me to the devil. I treated girls like they're toys for my own amusement. Also remembering that I wanted to rule the world with my evil.

But know I changed because of Mary-Lynnette, she's my angel and my soulmate. I hope she still thinks of me. Is there another spark for us ?
♠ ♠ ♠
You pronounce Mary-Lynnette like (Mary-Lyn). Wait for chapter 2. Find out how's Mary-Lynnette doing with out Ash the vampire.