Status: Active

When You're Gone

Vegas Nights

POV of Mary-Lynnette Carter

" The Vegas lights are too bright. I can't see the stars anymore, I left my telescope at Briar Creek" I say

How can I observe the stars ? First I'm separated with Ash then this. My parents are mortals like me and they think I'm college, studying at Harvard University. Thanks to the Apocalypse that can't happen. Circle Daybreak is a secret society of the night world people and mortals who both want peace between each other and to stop Hunter Redfern. Yes, Hunter Redfern is related to Ash Redfern. Ash and I are both members of Circle Daybreak.

I heard a knock at the door I saw a girl and she's beautiful, blonde but with a large birthmark on her face. Even with the birthmark she's beautiful. I saw her when I came to this hotel. People call her "Lady Hannah" because she's the soulmate of the lord of the night world.

" Hi I'm Hannah and you must be Mary-Lynnette, Ash's soulmate"

I answered " Yes and nice to meet you Lady Hannah."

"Welcome to Circle Daybreak." she said

"Thank you ." I say

She asked me "Would you like to go to dinner and explore the garden?"

I'm not a very sociable person but she seems very nice so I said "Yeah why not"

We walked down the hall and into the elevator. We went straight to the floor where the hotel's restaurant is located. Our dinner was like for rich people and tasted so good. Hannah eats like a princess while I eat like a peasant not because I don't have table manners. I was just so hungry and I repeat the food is so good.

After dinner went into this big beautiful garden. While walking with Hannah

I asked her " How did you meet the Lord of the Night World?"

"I knew him since the time of cave man. Because whenever I die my soul gets reincarnated" she said

"wow !that's amazing" I say

"I'm always the same girl and he could always find me wherever I'm in the world that's because we're soulmates.

There goes that word again " Soulmates". Just Ash and I we're soulmates.

"That's a beautiful story about you and the Lord of the Night World." I say to Hannah

"Yeah he's name is Thierry and he's been 19 for last millions of years. And me in the other hand is 16. He's the oldest vampire that's why he's king."

Just like Ash a lamia vampire can stop ageing whenever he wanted. Ash is still 18 he hasn't decided to stop ageing yet. I can't believe he's millions of years old. Hannah is right, the king stop ageing.

I asked her "Do you think I'll see Ash again?"

"Of course soulmates find their way back to each other." she said

I just want to see Ash. I miss that bastard so much. There was silence then Hannah's phone rang. It was King Thierry.

I heard Hannah say " I'll order the rooms to be ready for the search troops."

Search troops?? Does she mean the troop where Ash was assigned. When their conversation was over, she said to me happily "Good new Mary-Lynnette, Ash is coming to Las Vegas. My heart skipped a beat when I heard that. I can't believe I get to see Ash it's been so long since I last saw him. I imagine him kissing me so passionately and I just felt so strange like there's butterflies in my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash and Mary-Lynnette will be reunited in the next chapter. COMING SOON :)