Status: Active

When You're Gone

Stomach Tied In Knots

P.O.V Mary- Lynnette

I entered my room with Ash. He runs toward he's sisters. " What happen to you guys ?", he asked. All 3 sisters were sitting on the couch. Kestrel and Jade are still in shocked from the attack so Rowan took over. " We were out numbered by werewolves," she said. Finally Kestrel spoke, " Why would anyone do this to us". she said. Jade started crying, I tried to comfort her but it didn't work." Ash help us, you need to find out who wants us dead," she said. I look at Ash and he's face is determine to avenge his sisters. " I already have an idea who might did it. I just got back from a mission and the suspect might also be Hunter Redfern," he said.

It seems like everything stopped. Silence entered the room. Then Jade went crazy, " that monster he'll pat for what he did to us," she shouted. The shout was so loud I thought the windows were gonna break. Her emotions is still not stable and suddenly hearing that news, it was to much for her. All her life she hated her uncle but this time he went to far. Rowan, Kestrel and even I is scared because this was the first time that Jade completely lost it.

Ash is trying to think of a solution to keep his sisters safe. It's not easy when your own uncle wants to kill your sisters. " Jade calm down !, you guys are going back to Mom and Dad," Ash said. The girls hated the idea being controlled again by their parents. That's the very reason that they runaway. " You can't make us, Ash you're not serious are you ? " Kestrel said. Ash showed a smile that means authority. " I can and you will go home or you'll be killed," Ash said.

Ash drove his sisters back home. I stayed because some of Ash's relative still hates humans. That's another why my relationship with Ash is so difficult. Before they left I hugged Rowan, Kestrel, Jade goodbye. I can really call them as true friends. They've been totally nice to me since I met them at Briar Creek. They didn't kill us when my brother and I found out that they're vampires. Ash on the other hand, kissed me on the cheek. We don't really kiss on the lips with other people around. Ash and I don't really like it. " Be careful and comeback in one piece," I say. Ash just smiled, looking at me with those ever beautiful changing eyes.

Moments later they left. I really admire Ash for the way he handled this situation. If this happened to my brother, Mark. I don't know what to do, maybe go crazy from all the drama. No wonder I keep on studying, I never made friends at school especially to people who's life is a fucking soap opera.

I went back to my hotel room. The lights were off and when I entered the room. A man grabbed me. He said " If you scream I'll kill you right here and right now,". So I didn't make a single to noise to get help. The man was taller than Ash with black hair. He has fair skin and a tattoo on his hand. It was an interesting tattoo that said " I serve nothing but the master,"

He tied my hands and feet with thick rope. While carrying me, he jumped from my balcony to the front of the hotel. Without getting the both of us hurt. Obviously this man is not human to start with.And who's the master that says on his tattoo. He continued to his car and dropped me on the back seat. When he was ready to start the car, the man pushed a button that released some kind of gas. Then I started to feel lightheaded. Before I can close my eyes, I thought of Ash. Oh I wish he can save me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading <3