Status: Comments = updates! :D

One Thing

Kiss Me Again

This wasn't suppose to happen. I wasn't suppose to see him again. This…just can't be happening...

"Do…do I know you sir?"

He slowly pulled away and looked straight into my eyes. "Elena, it's me, Liam. Don't you remember me? It's only been a year you couldn't have forgotten me already."

I gathered all the papers, avoiding all eye contact. "I think you have me confused…"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what? What are you talking about sir?"

"You're doing it again. You're avoiding the situation. You're trying to run away, just like you did before…"

Run away? I looked at him and glared. "I didn't run away!"

"Yes you did! You left without saying a word about moving to America. That day, you just left and I had to find out the truth from my parents!"

I stood there quietly. He sighed. "Why did you leave me Elena? I understand that it was for your dad but why lie? Do you have any idea how much I missed you? Not one day go by that I didn't think about you."

I felt my face slightly heat up. "Liam…"

He slowly walked up to me and gently placed his hand on my cheek. His face then slowly got closer to mine, his lips just inches away from mine. H…he's gonna k…kiss me?!

Liam immediately jumped back at the sound of familiar irish accent.

"Hey Liam you…no way!"

I smiled at him in an attempt to forget about what had just happened. "Hi Nialler, long time no see...whoa!"

Before I knew it, I was being spun around in the irish lad's arms. He then put me down and embraced me in a tight hug. "I can't believe it's you! Wait here, i'll go get the others."

Niall dashed back inside the studio leaving Liam and I alone.

"He hasn't changed at all. Well, besides the braces that is."

"Yea…"

The studio door then flew open and out stormed Niall, followed by the rest of One Direction.

"It really is you!" Harry smiled.

They all ran up to me and took turns embracing me.

"What are you doing here in New York Elena?" Louis asked.

"Yea we heard you were moving to California with your dad." Zayn added.

"I did move to California with my dad. I'm just here on a school trip."

I couldn't help but tear up a bit as I looked over all their faces.

Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulder and held me close. "Elena, what's wrong?"

"I really missed you guys. I'm so sorry for not telling you all about me moving. It's just that I was scared…"

Harry held my hand. "Scared of what?"

"So many things. That you guys would think I was abandoning you when you needed support the most. I ended up doing just that anyway…I'm so sorry. Niall. Harry. Louis. Zayn. Liam. Please…forgive me for my horrible action."

Louis hugged me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Oh our sweet lil princess, of course we forgive you. Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days."

Zayn groaned. "Louis, you did not just quote Hannah Montana…"

Lou glared at Zayn. "Shut it Malik, not now." He then focused his attention back to me. "Like I was saying, we all forgive you. Right boys?"

Everyone nodded but Liam. Louis noticed as well. "Right Liam?"

He hesitantly nodded. "Yea…"

The studio door opened once again only this time to reveal my teacher, Mrs. Lynch. "There you are Miss Andrews. Oh and I see you're with the band. How do you do?"

They all greeting my teacher with 'hellos' and boyish charm.

"Do you have the papers I asked you to get?"

"Oh uh yes ma'am." I scurried over to her and handed her what she had requested.

"Thank you very much Miss Andrews. Now if you will please go back to join the rest of your class that would be absolutely marvelous." She then turned her attention to the boy band behind me. "As for you boys, the photographer has been looking for you for quite some time. I suggest you return back before he goes mad."

Harry smiled. "Thank you so much madam. We'll do just that" He then turns to the boys. "You all heard this lovely young lady, let's head on back."

Mrs. Lynch led the way as everyone followed behind.

"Elena wait."

I let the door shut in front of me before giving my full attention to Liam Payne.

"Yes?"

"Can we see each other later? There's a lot we need to talk about."

I nodded. "Alright. Meet me in Time Square at seven."

"Very well. Oh and one more thing..."

Without giving me a chance to respond, Liam's lips instantly connected with mine. He held me close as our lips merged perfectly together. I felt as if I was melting with each kiss. He slowly pulled away but never let me go.

"There's something i've been dying to tell you..." He panted.

"What is it?"

Liam gently placed his forehead against mine. "I love you…"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating.
I'm soooooo gonna make it up to you guys I swear.
Please don't leave me!
This is a short chapter cause quite frankly I didn't know where it was exactly going.
I'm not really happy on the outcome.
I promise to make the other chapters longer.

xx S.R.