Status: New Brusnop Fanfic. Comments are much appreciated. c:

This Is Your Demise

One

Ben staggered a little as he tried to open the tour bus door and hold a drunken Danny at the same time, muttering curses under his breath at Cameron, who had left him to take care of Danny on his own while he fucked off with some blonde. Cam promised before that he would help keep Danny from getting too fucked up tonight and that if he did then he would help take him back to the bus, but as soon as a girl had started showing him a bit of affection he started thinking with his cock and fucked it.

Ben rolled his eyes and cursed again as he managed to open the door and drag Danny’s dead weight up the steps and over to his bunk. Ben dumped Danny down onto the mattress, careful not to hit his head, and sighed in relief, stretching his arms over his head and bending backwards a bit until he heard a satisfying pop and shook his arms out. It’s not that Danny was really heavy or anything, he had actually been starting to lose weight, Ben was just ridiculously out of shape.

Ben tossed a blanket over his best friend’s torso and turned, walking the few feet into their small kitchen and grabbing a bottle of vodka from one of the cabinets. Ben didn’t mind with glasses; he unscrewed the cap and downed a fourth of it in three gulps, shuddering a little after he removed the bottle from his lips.

Ben walked back over to Danny’s bunk, vodka in hand, and sat at the end of it, looking over at his best mate. A sort of motherly look took over his face as he watched the other man sleep, and Ben inched a bit closer, now sitting parallel with Danny’s knees. He reached a hand out a bit hesitantly and looked around before gently brushing some hair back from Danny’s forehead.

Ben sighed again, but more from emotional discomfort then physical. How he wished he could tell Danny. Tell him that whenever they joke around about being in love and going to be together, that his heart aches a bit because he knows Danny doesn’t mean it. That whenever they do those little kisses on stage to fuck with the crowd, his heart soars into his throat and he can’t get this big grin off his face because the rush of their lips connecting sets his blood on fire. What was even worse though, was now it was expected of the two to joke around and act like lovers all the time. Ben was never free from this heartache and he hated it.

Ben took a few more long drinks and grimaced at the taste, shaking his head like he was shaking the thoughts away. He glanced over at Danny once more and, after making sure he was alright and wouldn’t be waking up anytime soon, he stood up and left the bus, a now almost empty bottle of vodka in hand.

“Fuck.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my new Brusnop fanfic. c: I decided to write it because there's barely any on here and this is my OTP, so that made me sad. It's a little short, but it's almost two am and I'm tired. Chapters will usually be longer then this, so don't worry.