Status: New Brusnop Fanfic. Comments are much appreciated. c:

This Is Your Demise

Six

DANNY

Danny was woken from his nap when he felt someone poking him, and growled a little with irritation.

“Oh good, you’re awake.”

Danny opened his eyes with surprise when he heard a female voice, and looked up into the dark eyes of Krista, the girl who liked to dump alcoholic beverages on people’s heads.

“Can I help you?” Danny asked, sitting up. Or get you help, he thought afterword.

“Yeah, I was just wondering where Ben is?” She smiled at him and sat next to him on the bed, which Danny wished she wouldn't do.

“You couldn’t ask someone who was awake?” Danny grew annoyed of Krista very quickly and got up, making his way over to the couch to watch some television for a bit.

“Well I guess, but you’re like his best friend so I assumed you would know where he is,” Krista replied, following him over to the couch.

“Why do you even want to know where he is?” Danny turned to Krista with his eyebrows raised.

“Because I forgive him,” Krista replied with a big smile on her face. “I’m giving him another chance. I mean come on, he’s Ben Bruce. I would have to be stupid to not give him more chances.” She leaned over and ruffled Danny’s hair, and Danny was in such surprise that she did that he just sat there for a few seconds.

“Forgiven him for what?” Danny scooted further away from Krista on the couch, not wanting her to touch him again. “You’re the one who should apologize; you dumped a drink over his head.”

Krista huffed. “I wouldn’t have done that if he hadn’t been an ass and ignored me. I was trying to have a conversation with him and he was completely blowing me off.”

“He was upset about something,” Danny said, remembering Cameron’s words. “He probably wouldn’t have talked to anyone, even if it was a super attractive girl.”

“Aw, thanks Danny, but I only like Ben that way. It was sweet though.” Krista giggled, twirling her hair.

“Oh, I wasn’t complimenting you,” Danny replied, smirking a bit. “I was just saying how Ben wouldn’t talk to anyone, no matter how good looking the person was.” He stood up and walked back towards his bunk, waving towards the door as he did. “But since I have no idea where Ben is, you can leave me alone now.”

As Danny settled back into his bunk, he saw Krista giving him a look while biting very suggestively on her lower lip, and he realized what she was about to try to do.

“I know about your break up with Myca, Danny,” Krista stared him down, and her gaze held Danny; he seemed to almost get mesmerized by her dark eyes. “I know you haven’t been with anyone since it happened. And you know, I haven’t exactly had a lot of male encounters lately either. I’m sure your hand gets boring after a while.” She gave Danny an impish and devious smile, and Danny was still in a state of mental paralysis.

He knew exactly what she was doing, and he had absolutely no attraction sexually to her whatsoever, but those eyes. He knew what was about to happen, and he knew he was going to let it happen because she was right. It had been quite a while since he’d had sex with anyone, done anything sexual with anyone, and it was time to get over it. While this bird was throwing herself at him, why not?

Before Danny could finish the thoughts running around in his head, he was leading Krista into his bunk and closing the curtains.

BEN

Ben was panting heavily as he stood with his eyes closed in one of the bathroom stalls that was in the venue they were playing tonight, and he was biting down on his bottom lip as he stood leaned against the wall of the stall. He was hoping with all his heart that no one would walk in while he was doing this, but if it happened then it happened and he would just deal with it.

He bit down harder into the soft flesh of his lip as his hand moved faster, and his thoughts of Danny started to overwhelm him. The feeling of Danny’s smooth and warm lips pressed against his on stage the other night, the time that they had gotten naked on the bus and Ben ended up licking Danny’s penis, having Danny’s warm body pressed up firmly against his whenever they hugged. All this and more poured to the front of Ben’s mind, and it became too much. He moved from his spot on the wall to stand above the toilet in the stall, his face screwing up as his release came.

After Ben had recovered and cleaned himself up, he checked to see if anyone was around to witness his pathetic moment of obsession over his best friend before making his way out of the bathroom and outside, heading towards the bus.

“Wouldn’t do that if I were you mate,” Ben turned and saw James leaning against the wall of the theater, drinking what looked like Jack Daniels as he did.

“Why not?” Ben asked, joining James over at the wall.

James handed Ben the bottle. “Someone’s playing the bouncy bed game in there.”

Ben laughed a little, looking back towards the bus as he took swig of the alcohol and noticed that it was rocking a little bit. “Any idea who it is?” he asked, handing the bottle back to James.

“I’m not sure, but I think it might’ve been Cam or Danny.”

Ben’s eyes widened just a little bit, but James noticed.

“Danny? No way, no it’s not Danny. Danny doesn’t have sex anymore.” Ben licked over his lips and stared at the bus, firmly believing that it was Cameron inside it.

James raised an eyebrow and Ben’s words. “Why is it so hard to believe? Danny’s been trying to get over Myca, and I’m just glad he’s finally doing it. He needed to get laid anyway.”

“I love him, James.”

James widened his eyes and looked at him with complete and utter surprise, and Ben instantly regretted opening his mouth at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea why this chapter is so sexual. cx Heh. But I know it's a bit on the short side, but next update will make up for it. Thank you to LolitaX and ThankYourLuckyStars for commenting, and thank you to everyone who's subscribed. <3