Crazy Little Thing Called Love..

Nick's POV

The caffeine instantly starts making my headache retreat and I can actually focus on other things. The coffee bar we're in has dim lights, yellow walls, and brown carpet. It's a quaint little place.

"Feeling better?" green eyes asks.

"Mmm, yeah," I nod, taking another sip of my coffee. "So, what's your name?" I squint at him.

"It's Rainier, but I prefer being called Rain," he pulls out a pack of Camels and lights one up, "And you're Nick, guitarist of Thrashing Dandelions," he smiles. He has a quirky smile, it's kind of cute actually.

"That is rather true." I say, nodding, "I have the day off tomorrow, wanna hang?" I ask Rain, hoping he'll say yes, otherwise I'd die of boredom.

His eyes glow and he smiles his quirky smile, "Sure, that'd be great. We can get some coffee and just walk around the city and do whatever we come across. Sound good?"

"Sounds good." I stare into his moss green eyes, they're speckled with brown, "You have really pretty eyes," I blurt out.

He laughs, a full-hearted laugh, not one of those I'm-laughing-cos-I'm-awkward laughs.

"Thanks," He looks into my eyes, I fight the urge to look away, "You have gorgeous eyes Nikki," he finally settles on.

I bushed and looked down at the table, "You're too sweet, Rain." I go to take another sip of coffee and realize it's empty.

Rain offers me a smoke, and I quickly accept. "Wanna go for a stroll?" Rain says in a fake accent.

I giggle, "Sure." Rain places a ten on the table, grabs his pack of Camels and we're out of the joint in no time.

We walk in silence, smoking cigarette after cigarette. We come across a gothic looking church and sit down in front of it, leaning against the building.

We continue smoking until there isn't anything left to smoke, or so I thought. Rain pulls out a second pack of Camels, and we get going on that pack too.

"What's your favourite colour?" Rain says out of the blue. He's looking at me, the green of his eyes barely visible in the streetlight light.

I think for a moment, "Probably grey, not too dark, not too light," I look into his eyes, "Yours?"

He grins, "Sky blue. The bluest of all blues." He's looking into my eyes, and I know he's talking about them. He's flirting with me, and, I actually feel comfortable with it.

"You know what?" I say, he continues looking at me, " I change my mind. I love the colour green. A mossy, forest green. It's a stunningly beautiful colour." I smile at him.

I take one more drag of my cigarette, lean over, and kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?(: