Crazy Little Thing Called Love..

Rain's POV

He kissed me. My favourite guitarist of all time. Kissed me. I've been following them from gig to gig, ever since I first heard them three weeks ago.

I've been working up the courage to talk to Nick but as I was going to, he started seeing some girl. I guess she's out of his life though, considering he just kissed me.

It was a quick kiss, leaving me hungry for more. As he leaned back up against the church I stared at him in shock. He stares straight ahead, I can't tell what he's thinking or feeling or what.

I put my head on his shoulder and stared straight ahead too, occasionally glancing up at him only to find him still staring into the darkness.

We sit like this for about ten minutes and I wrap my arms around him. He's staring at the ground as he wraps his arms around me.

I stare at his eyes. I can't tell what he's thinking but I know he's thinking really hard about something. He snaps out of his thinking state and glances down into my eyes. I don't know if it was just me but there seemed to be an instant connection.

I lift my head and this time I kiss Nick. He kisses me back, and runs his tongue across my lips. His tongue comes across my lip piercing and rolls over it. His tongue retreats into his mouth and he pulls away. I close my eyes and lean further and nibble his bottom lip with my teeth, making him pull his mouth closer. He closes his eyes and I slip my tongue into his mouth and our tongues touch. I run my tongue over his top teeth and he runs his over my bottom teeth.

He pulls me closer to him so I'm on his lap and facing him. Our mouths don't disconnect through the whole process. One of his hands rolls up my back and gets buried in my hair. I lock my hands around his neck and I smile as I continue kissing him. He removes his mouth and tugs on my lower lip with his teeth. His mouth moves to my neck and he starts kissing my neck.

This does't last long, before I know it, we're mouth to mouth and tongue to tongue again. My eyes flicker open and Nick is staring right into them. His blue eyes are glowing and he looks so beautiful in this lighting.

His tongue starts playing with my lip piercing and I move a hand up to his hair and run my fingers through it. I mess his hair up and move my hands to his hands and our fingers interlock. I push our hands against the building on either side of Nick's head.

I close my eyes again and everything except me, Nick, and this moment disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: