Crazy Little Thing Called Love..

Nick's POV

I wasn't really sure about Rain before. Right after I kissed him I felt whole again, like when I was with Skyy. Only, Rain isn't Skyy and Rain is a man.

I never gave much thought to kissing a man, never thought I'd be faced with it. But after that first kiss I had to think.

Skyy was all the way in Chicago, and I'm all the way in LA. I may never have had a chance like this again, and, you only have one life. So I did it. I made out with a human of the same sex as me, in front of a church, in the middle of LA, where everyone can see.

No one really seemed to SEE though. Sure, they noticed, who wouldn't? But nowadays I guess this kind of thing is normal.

What surprised me most was the fact I was completely chill with the whole thing. Something as crazy as this, to me anyways, just happened so naturally, without me even having second thoughts about it.

What about Skyy though? This would make her feel terrible. I hope she never finds out. I mean, my kisses with Skyy are never as fulfilling or fun as when I'm kissing Rain. Kisses with her are just little pecks of love. Kisses with Rain are a constant flow of love, need, and lust.

I sit up in bed and look at the clock, 9:57 a.m. I'm meeting Rain at the coffee shop from last night for a stroll around town at 11. I guess I should get ready.

I stumble out of bed, touching my lips from a trace of Rain.

"What am I thinking!" I whisper-yell at myself as I saunter to the bathroom. The band was staying at this cheap little motel called Come and Go. Sounds more like a place to take strippers than to sleep.

I do my bathroom shenanigans and get dressed. I slide on a white Iggy shirt and pull on a pair of torn gray skinnies. I grab my sunglasses and slide them into place on the neck of the shirt and pull on my Doc Marten boots. I get my room key off the table and leave the shitty motel.

I was so excited to see Rain again.

It's now 10:30 and I'm already at the coffee shop. With nothing better to do I walk down the road a little ways and go into the gas station.

"Hi, uh, a pack of Marlboro reds please." I say and pull out a ten from my wallet.

The clerk hands me my cigs and I give her the ten.

"Keep the change." I say as I turn and leave the store. I open the carton and light one up. Sucking the nicotine into my lungs I walk back toward the coffee shop.

I see him leaning against the wall of the coffee bar and I get a feeling in my stomache. Speeding up, I can barely contain myself. I throw the half smoked cigarette on the ground and jog the rest of the way.

He doesn't see me so I run over to him, grab his shoulders, close my eyes, and throw our lips together.

At first, he tried pushing me away, then, realizing it was me, he closed his eyes and we were gone. I had him pinned against the coffee shop wall, in the midst of the day, somewhere in bustling LA, with people all around.

And, I couldn't care less.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Please?