Crazy Little Thing Called Love..

Nikki's POV

Rain shut the door to his room behind him as I sat down on an empty spot on the table. His bed wasn't made, his suitcase was open in the corner and his clothes were everywhere, garbage and other kitcheny things layered the kitchen counter.

"And I thought I was messy," I winked at him.

Sticking his tongue out at me he offers me a beer. I gladly take one. Then another. And a couple more. Soon we're both tipsy, the edges of my vision were getting fuzzy and everything seemed hilarious.

Rainy was laying on the bed so I walked over to him and sat on his stomache. Leaning down I plant a single kiss on his lips and pull back, only about an inch. His breath rolled against my lips as we stared lustfully into each other's eyes.

"I think I kind of like you quite a lot," he whispers against my lips as he closes his eyes and moves forward the small distance, making our lips meet.

I pull away and stand, assuming the way I was sitting on him wasn't very comfortable. Before I'm even standing all the way Rain's arms wrap around me and pull me onto the bed beside him.

I slip my hands into his jeans pockets and he wraps his arms around me and we lay there, on Rain's hotel bed, cuddling. In silence.

Laying my head against his chest, I can hear his heart beat. I smile and glance at the window. The sun was setting, I attempted to remember if I had a gig tonight but was interupted by Rain's mouth against mine, his tongue dancing with mine, his fingers intertwined with mine.

And then. I just didn't care. We made out for a while, by the time I remembered I was on a bed in a hotel, it was dark out. The room was dark, everything was dark. I pulled away and managed to get out of our tangling of limbs and such.

Finding the tv, I turn it on and hit guide, checking the time.

Nearly 10:00 at night. We'd been making out and cuddling for hours. It doesn't even seem humanely possible, even though it just happened.

Laughing I look at Rain sprawled out on the bed, messy hair, glowing eyes, bright smile, "Hey. I think I kinda really like you a lot." I say with a smile.

He smiled and stood, getting the bed ready for sleep, "You staying here tonight?" He asked with a dash of hope in his voice.

"What'll it hurt?" I say smiling as I shed my jeans and shirt and crawl under the blankets as he does the same.

The news reporters voice from the tv was faint as Rain engulfed me in a hug and whispered, "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit. It's been too long since my last update. Sorry :/