Crazy Little Thing Called Love..

Rain's POV

What did I just say. What the hell was I thinking. shitshitshitshit.

We laid there in silence for what seemed to be ages.

Starting to get a little panicky, I say, "Uh, I- nevermind.. Too soon?"

He moves his head on my chest and looks up at me, "No.. no. I just.. I- I love- I love you too." I giggle, he stuttered. That was so cute. "What?" he asks as his eyebrows furrow.

"Oh nothing, nothing.. Want more liquor?" I ask. "'Cos I sure do." I stand and walk to the kitchen. I look at Nikki, "Want some?" He smiles and nods.

I look in my cabinet. Empty. I say, laughing, "I'm all out of alcohol!"

Nikki, wearing a look of disappointment, suggests, "Well. How 'bout we go get more," he smiles.

"We can go to the liquor store down the block." I say with a smile.

He stands and slides his jeans back on and pulls his white v-neck over his head. I get redressed and we go barefoot.

Nikki closes the door behind him and we walk down the hall to the elavator, hand in hand.

Once the elavator gets to the ground floor, we walk across the lobby and out the door, hand in hand, walking in sync.

When we get outside, I instinctively reach into my pocket for my smokes. "Nikki.. I left my smokes in-" I don't even finish my sentence before his tongues in my mouth and he opens my hand and places a cig in it.

He pulls away and we continue walking, him smiling and I lighting up.

"Want a drag?"

He nods. I hand him the cancer stick and he takes a long drag from it, blowing the smoke the opposite direction of me.

We continue walking and smoking until we reach the liquor store. The bell on the door rings as we waltz in and the cashier looks up.

"Good evening boys," she says then looks back down at her magazine before we respond. We head to the back where the alcohol is and grab two bottle of Jack, two bottles of Smirnoff and a bottle of Bacardi.

We placed our items on the counter. The cashier gave us a weird look as she rang up our order.

"One-oh-five thirty-two." She says as Nikki gets out his wallet.

"No man, I got this," I tell him. We start arguing over whose gonna pay for the liquor when the cashier cut in.

"Split the cost." She says and rolls her eyes. Nikki and I silent right away and laugh. I gave her 60 and Nikki gave her 50, "Keep the change," I tell her as me and Nikki grab our alcohol.

Immediately as we step outside the store, Nikki opens the Bacardi, puts the opening to his mouth, throws his head back and gulps down nearly a third of it.

"Shit, that burns." He laughs as he takes another swig then hands me the bottle. I've never had Bacardi before, not really a rum guy I guess. But I still put it up to my mouth and throw my head back.

I don't even drink half of what's in my mouth, I spit it onto the sidewalk and yell "That shit's nasty!" Nikki's laughing to tears as I take another gulp of the rum to wash out the taste of my last swig.

By the time we get back to the hotel there isn't even a third of the rum left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? Please:I