Crazy Little Thing Called Love..

Skyy's POV

"Guys, this is Skyy," Nick say's gesturing toward me. "She's going to join us for the rest of the tour." He says to his band-mates with a smile.

There was a long silence before who I assumed to be the singer intervened, "She's coming with us?"

"Yeah, that's okay right." Nick says quietly.

"Well. I'm not okay with it. We barely have enough room for us. I'm not up for having an extra person tagging along. It'd be too much." The singer shoots back at Nick.

"You know what? I don;t care what you say. She's coming with us. And if you have a problem with that stay the fuck outta our way." Nick says, his voice lowering towards the end.

The singer laughs, "Fucking idiot," he says under his breathe as he turns on his heel and walks off. There's another silence. I lean into Nick and wrap my arms around him, he drapes his arm over my shoulders.

"Any other objections, comments, or concerns?" Nick says sarcastically.

"I think it's a great oppurtunity for us to bring her along. I need a new face around, yours is getting annoying." The bassist says with a grin.

Nick perked up a little and a smile spread across his face, "Shutup Terry."

Terry glances around, "I guess someone should go calm him down. We have a show in 50 minutes, and a pissed off Steve won't do us any good," when no one volunteers, Terry sighs and walks off in the direction Steve stomped away in.

"Hey Ron, stay here and wait for them to get back. Me and Skyy and going out back for a smoke." Ron nods and we head out back hand-in-hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?(: