Status: Sexy and it knows it :D

Dirty Little Secret

Story of NHL players and their secret desires.

Alan needs two girls to start up the hockey area of his prostitution business. Easily enough, he stumbles upon Nikki and Ana, who are down on their luck. He supports them for a while, then starts demanding payment. They are going to be his new hookers. This is the first experience Alan has had with NHL clients. Let's see how his business runs.

While pimping themselves out, Nikki and Ana find themselves falling for their clients. This could lead to their downfall. Let's just hope Alan doesn't find out.

Nikki is a poor girl stuck in a rough spot. She lost her parents, has to whore herself out for money, and has Alan looking over her shoulder every step of the way. Nikki envies Ana. At least Ana hasn't caught Alan's attention.

Ana hates Nikki. Nikki get's most of the clients. Nikki makes more money. Alan favors Nikki. He treats her like she's God's gift. Ana thinks Nikki is sleeping with the boss to get what she wants. Maybe Ana wants to try. Too bad Alan isn't interested.

Alan is portrayed by Chris Pfaff (as seen on Fantasy Factory, Rob&Big, and Ridiculousness. Known as Drama.)
Nikki is portrayed by Chelsea Chanel Dudley (as seen on Fantasy Factory and Ridiculousness. Known as Chanel West Coast.)
Ana is portrayed by Taylor Momsen (as seen on How The Grinch Stole Christma and Gossip Girl. Known as Cindy Lou Who and Jenny Humphry.)