Status: active.

Daytime Friends and Nightime Lovers

Prologue

Lillian awoke to the sound of rain lightly hitting the window next to her bed. She noticed the white walls and thought she had got put in a mental hospital.
Until she realized it was just a regular hospital. "What could have happened?" she asked herself trying to sit up. Pain shot through her lower abdomen and
she groaned in discomfort. Lily looked around the room, her eyes landing on a brown haired boy laying in a chair. Lily giggled softly as she realized who it was.
Her brothers best friend and band mate. Alex Gaskarth. His eyes fluttered open, "Morning sleepy head," she said holding back another giggle. He rubbed his eyes.
"Morning," he said, "How you feeling?" Alex asked before sitting up straight. "I'm feeling okay, just got some pain," Lily answered, pointing to her stomach.
"Want me to get a nurse to give you morphine?" he asked. Lillian shook her head, "No it's fine Alex," she said. He sighed and got up, walked over to her bed and
took her hand in his. "Just get better okay?" he said. She nodded.

Lillian wasn't completely sure why she was in the hospital but she figured it had to be because of her Crohns Disease. The stomach pains made it clear, that was
the reason. She hated the fact that she was the only one in her family with this horrid disease. She remembers when she first got diagnosed. She was only 10 and now
only 6 years later, she was turning into a real teenager. License and all. Being sixteen gave Lily an advantage. She was able to drive her brother places at home.
Considering she was afraid to be in the same car as him when he drove. And she was able to say she had only a few more years to go until she hit legal age. Eighteen.

It was a few days before Warped Tour and Lillian was let out of the hospital. The guys were all waiting for her as she got escorted out of the building in a wheelchair.
She had almost forgotten how beautiful Baltimore was after being stuck inside the hospital for weeks. Jack looked out the window of the car, down at his little sister.
"How you holding up kiddo?" he asked, smiling a little, trying to lighten up the mood. "I'm feeling good," she replied, smiling up at him as Zack opened the back door.
Helping her into the van.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? <3

first "chapter".
Hope you guys enjoy it.
Kind of a filler to get to know one of the main characters.

Lillian's outfit for leaving the hospital: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47706268