Alpha...Female?

Alpha

Being 16, interesting? Hell no, except when your like me, then the whole status-quo is completely messed up. Ever since I could remember I shifted constantly, they couldn't keep me in human form for more than a hour. My parents treated me special, I was their only girl at that time. But after a while the treatment didn't wear off, and I was suspicious. By the time I was 7 I wanted blood, not just my meat rare, which wasn't uncommon in female Weres, but fresh blood. From my best friend. I didn't drink form her though, my Papi was vigilant of me. Always making sure I wasn't getting into trouble. My brothers when they were my age hadn't gone through that, they never had, and still won't. By then my Papi realized I wasn't just his little Were, I was his Hybrid. From there things didn't slow down; By 10 I could suggest that the elements did something, a breeze to cool us off, a drizzle during the drought. Little harmless childish things. Papi helped me, told me what was too much, taught me how to not kill a little baby deer, even taught me the old tongue language. Told me I would need it. Then he died, leaving me with fading pictures, a book of the old tongue, and a new power I wouldn't know how to use without him.

When alphas die, the female alpha will generally look for a new mate, when she finds the
mate they will breed. Making new wolf puppies, contributing to the pack a new hierarchy. Mama, moved on, Mama, didn't make wolf puppies, Mama wasn't an Alpha anymore. Mama married my soon-to-be English teacher. My siblings and I didn't know what to do, there were seven of us at that time; Jay was 17, Koby was 16, I was 14, Lizabeth and Diana were 10, Jacob was 7, and little Yasmin was just born, and would grow up without a Papi, without someone guiding her through the change. But I did, she was my little sister, what was I supposed to do? Let her die?