Alpha...Female?

Weed

My brothers and I usually snuck off to go somewhere, we usually went to the clearing.
Papi brought us there when we were little, when all we cared about was when we could shift next. Now, all we care about is the kids, why is Mama still ignoring us, why hasn't Mama chosen alpha, why hasn't Mama told Steve what we are... Then there are those nights where we sneak everyone out, where we shift under the light of an old moon to contribute to the wonderful world of Legend and see our ancestors dance in colors on the sky.But that was years ago.

Two years later and here I am, sitting in the principals office because wolves from another clan can't shut their goddamned mouth. I pretend to listen to Mr. Larson, I could already see it in his head that he would let me go. I was a good student, always was and always will be. He wrapped up his speech and quietly dismissed me, allowing me a moment to gather my possessions before I fled the office in search of Koby. I smelled him before I saw him, a mix of weed and wolf. I scowled and barged into the males bathroom, earning some 'heys!' and cat-calls. "Shut up! Wheres my brother?" Although I didn't need to ask, might as well act normal. They all point to the corner stall. I growl and kick it open, he was sitting there a joint in his hand and a lighter in the other. "C'mon Kitty, please don't." He whined, I took the joint and crushed it in my hand then flushed it down the toilet. "Mama might not care, but I do. Get your filthy, lazy ass out of this stall, go to class, and I swear on Papi's grave, if I see, smell, or even hear you doing this again; I will kill you and so will Jay." I picked him up my the front of his shirt and then let go of him, I didn't want to see my brother like that. I took his spare shirt out of my bag and told him to change, he had a weed smell laced through his old one. The guys were all staring at me as I dragged my stoned brother out of the stall and into the hallway, when I left I could hear the laughter and whispers of the guys that couldn't believe what happened.