Alpha...Female?

Pack

I went home without my brother, I couldn't find him in the crowd. I was practically hyperventilating, we always walk home together. Then I hear his ragged breath coming from behind me, he wraps his arms around me and buries his head in my hair, "I'm sorry Kitty." I knew he was talking about the weed, but still when it came down to it, he loved weed more than his family. Knowing that hurts. I turn around and hug him tightly, I could feel the tears prick my eyes and I let them fall, "I don't want to lose you too Koby." He hugs me tighter, he whispers into my hair, I couldn't decipher what it was so I ignored it. Thats when I felt the tug of my bag, and the rustle of money. My insides turned hard and my brain went on a frenzy. If he wants to do this, then let him. The game is on.
I ran home fast, ignoring the weird looks I got from people. "Jay! JAY!" I scream as loud as I can, he can hear me. "What?!" he yells back "What's the matter?!" I ran as fast as I could, shifting in between. I needed the run. By the time I got there he had a robe waiting for me, "Thank you Jay- Jay." He smirks at the use of a nickname. "So whats up?" Instead of the good feeling the run caused, I felt anger and hate. "Weed, that's whats the matter." He groans "Koby?" I nod, "The bastard was doing it in the effing bathroom. How stupid do you have to be to-" The smell of another wolf made me lose my train of thought. I could feel a growl roll out of my mouth, "Kitty, calm down. It's just my friend." I couldn't calm down though, the smell was overpowering, the urge to shift was agonizing, and he was on my, territory. I could feel my muscle tighten, and the small spasm go through my spine, before I knew it I was off. Jay was yelling, then barking at me to stop. I saw the other wolf and before he had the chance to think, I jumped onto him, clawing at his fur until he whimpered. When I stopped Jay turned back, "WHAT THE FUCK KAT!?" He was mad at me, and the wolf was on his back, ears flopped forward, tail between his legs. He should be happy, he submitted. I scowled, but then I realized he wouldn't understand what it was and shifted back, standing upright I almost fell. The other wolf followed suit and I almost lost my mind, because I was right, he was in a pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahaha... So sorry about the lateness, just NYS testing and shit....
BUT because you guys commented, I had to put up another one...

THANK YOU:
bookreader89
IceDeath.

And to my very quiet subscribers...
WAKE THE HELL UP! EVEN TO SAY HI!!!

I AM BATMAN PROTECTOR OF ALL
PLAYGROUNDS IN GOTHAM CITY
lolz just had to, my weekend has been amusing