Alpha...Female?

Sacrifices

The numbness was welcome, I felt terrible about what I did. Who was it this time? A girl with her father? A mother holding her healthy baby? The images came and passed, and at last I was left with the darkness.
"Kitty." I felt a slap against my face, "Kitty." The voice and slap was more forceful now. "KITTY!" They shook me and my head hit the hard ground. I opened my eyes to the blinding light and shut them quickly. I groaned, not liking the sandy feeling my eyelids had. "Hey, your alive!" I slowly sat up and blinked a few more times. "No 'effing duh." I scowl at Koby, who was now looking at me sheepishly. "Sorry, I though you were- OW!" I pounced on my brother, making him hit his head. "How do you like it Mr. Tough-Guy?" I smirk and inhale. No smell. No weed. Wheres my money? I block my thoughts from him, I don't want him in my head. We walked back home not talking. I didn't want to know where Taylor and Jay went, and how Koby knew where I was.

I heard a snap, then a scream. It took me .3 seconds to jolt out of bed, and onto the ground outside. Almost everyone was awake in the house, I sniffed around a bit, they wouldn't move until I said so. Teenagers I snorted, it's fine, nothing to worry about, go back to bed I got it. I could hear they sighs of relief, we had school on the morning. But there was something underneath the angst of hormones they carried; fear, excitement, stupidity. I ran in the direction the scent carried me, following wasn't that hard considering the concentration of it all. The rush of running heightened my senses, the smell of alcohol hitting me like a was keg myself. I shook off the feeling and slowly stalked to a place where I could see them, my wolf growled and some of the faces closest to me turned in my direction. I quietly shifted, feeling my bones turn to something unnatural for a moment before they became human again. I watched silently as I'm guessing the leader of the group went around, giving each of the teenagers a sip of something. He then proceeded to break limbs off the trees, and I cringed each time I heard something snap. This wasn't right, this wasn't natural. None of these shitheads would come if they were in their right mind, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I instantly jumped turning to the source. "Taylor? What are you doing here?" I yell-whisper, he jerks his head in the direction of the teenagers, "something didn't feel right. So here I am," he replied quietly. I nod my head in agreement, something really wasn't right. We watched for a few more minutes until the leader held up something and flicked it to life, I stepped out of my hiding spot and into the clearing. "You all need to leave, immediately." Everyone's gaze flicked to me, a dull, flat expression on every single one of them. I could feel a chill dance upon my spine, and settle over my skin. unnatural, wrong, sinister. The words circled in my head, and I spoke again. "You all need to leave, certain precautions will be made if you do not within the next ten minutes." Still no arousal from the group, a single twitch pooled out from the leader, and I could tell he was the puppeteer. "Dear, dear puppeteer, how your loyal servants remain within your bounds, wrapped up within a lie, a deception. What do you want?" I could see a smirk play out on his lips, an Alpha challenge, "I want your life, your soul, while your pureness remains. Be careful of your curse, it just might be the death of you." He winked and within a breath he was gone, everyone started shuffling off into the night, and I was left with more questions then answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I fixed it :D still not my favorite but longer now.. lolz
thank you to my dedicated readers :p
bookreader89
IceDeath.
thank you for supporting me.
(I might get on an updating schedule)