Alpha...Female?

Blood

My want to keep my secret a secret, was overrun by the need to consume the life force of a living creature. I could hear the muffled yell of Koby and Jay, asking what I was doing, "Kat! What do you think your doing? Are you insane?! Stop!" I could feel a giggle erupt out of my throat, I went frantic trying to get to the bottom of our fridge, "Where. Is. IT!?" I screeched, arms went around me, pinning my arms to my body while I struggled to keep looking. I could feel something cool spread over my lips and I looked up at Koby who held a bottle of the precious red liquid. As my captor let go of me, I hungrily reached for the bottle holding it like a vice, it slid down my throat like fire, igniting my insides. I could feel my skin get hot and a moan escape my mouth. I finished the bottle, quietly walking past the boys standing at the doorway of the kitchen and escaped to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
LAME!!
I know. I'm sorry v.v
2 Recs? You guys are absolutely amazing and I love you.
My subscribers? I love you.
This is a filler and I have a great idea for the next chapter.
So bear with me? Should be done by.... lets say Saturday :)
and im going by my schedule so youll also get another one by monday!
PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ;-;