Status: Happily Active :)

Unforgettable Charm

Turning Point

I didn't know whether to pick up or not. I had been trying to reach Logan for a week, but man the timing was awful. Should I take his call? He'd been ignoring me all week, should I make him suffer? Maybe I should just take the call and listen to what he has to say. I looked up at Josh and he was staring at me.

"Could you just hold on for a minute, I need to take this," I said, holding my phone up.

"Yeah that's fine, take your time."

"Thanks," I walked out of earshot then answered my phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, Katie." I could already tell with the tone of his voice that he was upset.

"Hey, Logan."

"I'm sorry I haven't been taking your calls."

"Oh, are you? And why is it that you haven't been taking my calls?" Yes, I knew I was giving him attitude, but I had every right to. He blew up at me over not wanting to date him and ignored me for a week; I think I had the right to be a tad bit hostile.

"I'm sorry, I was really angry even though I had no right to be."

"No, you didn't."

"I know that now, Katie. So I wanted to call and apologize, you didn't deserve any of that. I was a jerk to you, and you were only being honest with me. Can we please go back to being friends?"

"Are you sure you can handle just being friends, Logan? I don't want you to get upset like that again."

"I'm sure, Katie. I get that you have no feelings for me, even though I still have some for you I rather us be friends than nothing at all, so what do you say? Can we be friends again?"
I smiled. "I'd like that."

I heard breathe out a sigh of relief. "You had me worried for a second," he said chuckling. "So, since we're friends again, did you wanna do something tonight?"

"Uh, I actually can't, I made plans with a friend. Rain check?"

"Sure, talk to you later, Katie."

"Okay, see ya." I hung up the phone and turned back to Josh. "Ready to get out of here?"

Josh and I were back at my place with a DVD and some Chinese food. We had set up everything in my living room and Josh was popping in the movie, 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'. I wasn't surprised by his choice, he was a romantic guy, figured he'd pick a movie with a little romance in it.

"I can't believe you've never seen this movie," Josh said as he popped the movie in.

"Me either, how could I of missed a movie with Ryan Gosling in it?" I asked teasingly.

"Pfft, you chicks and your Ryan Gosling."

"Oh like you don't have a crush on Emma Stone?" Josh smirked at me, "Knew it."

"Eat your Chinese," he said smiling at me.

"Aye Aye, captain," I said chuckling. Josh sat next to me on the couch with a plate of Chinese food in his hands and started shoving the food down his throat. "When was the last time you ate?" I asked smiling.

"Before the photo shoot. What can I say, I have a hearty appetite," he said grinning.

"I can see that."

The movie started playing and as we continued to watch we both finished our plates of food and watched the movie together, laughing together at certain parts, talking throughout others; it was nice. It's amazing how comfortable I felt with Josh. With other guys that I had liked, I always tended to be quite awkward. When it came to Josh, I was completely at ease, it was the greatest feeling.

When the movie was over Josh got up looked over at me, “How’d you like it?”

“It was so good, who would’ve thought that in the end everyone was connected.”

“Yeah it’s pretty interesting,” Josh said as he turned the TV off.

I noticed that it was already dark out, and the clock on the wall said that it was just after eight. When I looked back at Josh he was staring at me. “What?”

“Nothing,” he said smiling. “I should probably get going,” he said as he stood up.

“Yeah, we both have things in the morning,” I said as I stood up and talked him to the door.

“Yeah, I had a great time, Katie. Lets do this again soon, I missed this.”

“We definitely will soon, I promise.”

“Good,” Josh leaned in and gave me a hug, and of course I hugged back. As he pulled away he looked directly at me, and before I could say anything, he did something I never thought he would ever do; he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY! Please forgive me for not updating! I started a full-time job and it's been really difficult to find time to write. I'm sorry this was so short, I just needed to get something out.

But what did you guys think?! They finally kissed!

And also, is their anything you guys would like to see happen in the story, I'm open for suggestion, considering I might need some ideas for the next few chapters or-so. So let me know guys!

~Minnie