Status: Happily Active :)

Unforgettable Charm

Whatever happens, happens

Josh had suggested I go with him to his interviews the next day and he had wanted me to stay at his place the following night. I could tell how worried he was, and I didn’t blame him. What sane person would travel so far to see someone who wasn’t even interested? So the day after Craig showed up I packed an overnight bag and left with Josh the next morning. Josh had an interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning and I was going to tag along.

“So, would you be okay with me saying on the air that you’re my girlfriend?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?”

Josh shrugged, “I don’t know, it’s not like we’re public about our relationship. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with me basically letting the world know we’re together.”

I took Josh’s hand in mine and held it. “I want people to know we’re together, we have nothing to hide,” I said with a smile.

Josh smiled back and gave me a small kiss. Shortly after, we arrived at the studio and their was a large crowd of fans and paparazzi out from eager to greet him.

The security team that had escorted us there opened the door for us and we got out. I quickly headed for the door so that Josh could greet his fans. I was almost there when heard the girl shrieks get even louder. I looked around to see what the commotion was but I didn’t see anything or anyone. I looked over at Josh and saw him looking over at me laughing.

One of the guys from the security team looked at me and chuckled, “They’re screaming for you.”

“Why? I asked completely confused.

“You’re famous,” he simply told me.

It was then that Josh came over to me and put his arm around my waist. “Take some pictures with me,” he said in my ear. We posed for numerous amounts of pictures for fans and paparazzi. “Sign some autographs,” he told me.

“They aren’t here to see me, Josh.”

He let out a laugh. “Well, not that they see you they want you to say hi.”

I went over to a few girls and said hello, and posed for a few pictures with them. I signed a few things for the, and then asked how they knew who I was.

“Seriously? You’re in that movie with Josh, Asking for Charlotte, everyone knows about that movie.”

“How?” I asked chuckling.

“Well,” started the other girl. “We follow what movies Josh does but the movie is getting advertised like everywhere.”

Guess I should’ve known that they were already promoting the movie. It didn’t feel that long since I had wrapped up filming; who knew they could get done editing movies so quickly. After taking a few more pictures and signing autographs we were told we had to go inside.

“Wow,” I said once inside.

Josh laughed at me. “Yeah, I’m still not used to this.”

“I can’t believe they knew who I am.”

It was odd for random people to scream my name and want to meet me. I definitely didn’t think anyone knew who I was yet. So for people to get excited to see me had caught me off guard, but it was also quite thrilling.

"Why wouldn’t they? I mean, you are dating the hottest guy in the world.” Josh said jokingly.

I gave him a playful smack on the chest and he leaned in and gave me a kiss. We got into the elevator and went upstairs. My phone buzzed and I noticed texts from Jennifer and Alex reminding me about my photo shoot tomorrow. Once we reached the top floor we went into Ryan Seacrest’s studio and he greeted us.

“Josh, how you doing?” He said as they shook hands.

“Great, how about you?”

“Fantastic, I see you brought a guest. How are you, Katie?”

Oh my God, even Ryan Seacrest knew my name.

Ryan laughed, “Don’t look so shocked. You’re a star now, I’m going to know you’re name.”

“Sorry,” I said chuckling. “I just wasn’t expecting that.”

He laughed at me once again, “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.”
I took a seat by the door and Josh went across from Ryan behind the microphone. Music had been playing while everything had gotten set up and once then music was off Ryan started the interview.

“And we are back, with Josh Hutcherson!”

Ryan pressed a button and you could hear applause.

“Thank you for having me,” he said.

Ryan went right into talking about filming the Hunger Games. Then not too long after that he asked about Asking For Charlotte.

“So Josh, tell me what that’s about. Everyone says it’s going be the best romantic film since The Notebook.”

“Well, I don’t know about that,” Josh said chuckling. “The Notebook was amazing.” Josh started going into detail about the movie.

“And I see we have, Katie Jansen here, who actually plays Charlotte,” Ryan said as he looked at me.

“Yeah, we met on set and really hit it off.”

“So,” Ryan dragged out the word. “By hit it off what exactly do you mean?”

Josh grinned, “We’re dating.”

I let a large smile go across my face. Finally, people would officially know we were dating.

“Hear that ladies?” Ryan said. “Josh Hutcherson is officially off the market.”

The rest of the interview went well. Ryan asked more questions about our relationship and the movie and that was about it. Afterwards Josh and I had gone around town shopping and walking proudly hand in hand everywhere with one another. I felt truly happy and just satisfied with my life at the moment. I had a career that was starting to thrive, I had an amazing boyfriend who cared about be. Everything was how it should’ve been.

It was dark when Josh and I had gotten back to his house. I realized then I had never been inside Josh’s house, we always hung out at my apartment or were always out with one another. He showed me around briefly and then I set my stuff down in his room and decided to go for a shower. His bathroom was spacious and it had a both a bath and a shower. I opted for the shower and went in for a about twenty minutes. Once I was done I stepped out in a towel I had hung up next to the shower and I saw a white robe was placed next to it. Josh must’ve placed it there while I was in because it wasn’t there when I had come in. I wrapped the robe around myself and started drying my hair off with my towel, and then a thought occurred to me.

I was in Josh’s bathroom that adjoined to his room and with barely anything on. The only other time he had seen my without much clothing was when we did our sex scene for the movie. And even then I was uncomfortable. Now, he was probably going to be out there and he would see me and-oh my God I need to stop myself already. Josh and I, we hadn’t even slept together yet. But boy I knew that I wanted to, but the conversation had never come up. But maybe now, something would happen. I knew Josh wasn‘t a virgin, he told me that he had a serious girlfriend before me. And Josh knew that I had never been in a serious relationship before and that I had never had that type of experience with anyone. But I mean, lots of people do it, why shouldn’t I? If something happens tonight, then it happens.

I opened the bathroom door and found Josh in his room already changed in pajamas with his hair wet. He must’ve gone into another bathroom and showered quickly. He only had pajama bottoms on, he was rummaging through his drawers I’m guessing to find a shirt. He had heard me and looked over to see me in just a robe, I could see his eyes travel up and down my body until his eyes finally met mine.

“U-um,” he stammered. “I’m just looking for a shirt, I’ll be out of here in a second.”

“You’re not staying in your room?” I asked him.

“I thought you might want privacy. I mean, I am the one who wanted you to come over because of what happened, the least I can do is let you sleep comfortably tonight.”

“I’m sure I would be comfortable with you with me,” I told him.

Josh stared at me for a moment before speaking up. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, why would I be?” I traveled over to my overnight bag which was on Josh’s bed and started rummaging through it for something to wear to sleep.

Please tell me I packed something remotely sexy.

I found some cheeky lace panties with a matching bra and then some small shorts and a tank top.

This’ll do, I guess.

I looked up to find that Josh was watching me, and when he realized that I was about to change he spoke, “Um, I’ll just turn around,” he said, awkwardly.

I let out a tiny chuckle. I had a feeling he was as nervous as I was, and I couldn’t help but find that cute. I turned my back to him and started dressing. I slipped my robe off and I grew cold without almost immediately. I didn’t dare turn my head to see if Josh had decided to look over at all. Slowly, I started getting dressed and made sure I kept my breathing even. Once I was done I turned around to find Josh with a shirt on and his back to me.

“It’s safe,” I said smiling.

Josh turned around and once again looked me over and I could feel a blush making its way over my cheeks. Josh gave me a smile and I could see a faint pink on his cheeks as well. He headed over to the bed and got under the covers, then lifted them up towards me, motioning for me to get into bed with him. I slid in next to him and Josh pulled me over to him and wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest and entwined my leg with his.

“I could get used to this,” he said to me, resting his head on top of mine.

“Me too,” I said softly, closing my eyes.

“Why haven’t we done this before?” He asked me, letting out a small laugh.

“I don’t know, but we should definitely do this again.” I felt incredibly comfortable in his arms, and safe. I looked up at him and gave him a smile, he responded with a kiss. I held the kiss for a few moments, then Josh opened his mouth to deepen the kiss and I went with it. I placed my hand on his cheek and he tightened his grip on my waist. Our kissing got deeper and before I knew it Josh was on top of me and my hands were taking his shirt off. I could feel Josh’s hands reach down to the hem of my shirt and slowly start to pull it up. His hands against my skin sent shivers through me and my heartbeat started beating quicker by the second.

It was then that Josh pulled away. Although he stopped kissing me his eyes were still closed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked breathless.

“I just, I want this to be right,” he said as he opened his eyes. “We both know where this is headed, and I want to make sure you’re okay with that. I don’t want you to feel pressured to do this just because you’re spending the night in my bed. I don’t want anything to happen tonight that you aren’t ready for.”

I thought about it for a moment. Was I ready? Was I ready to give up innocence? I felt like I was, but Josh was right, I did feel a little pressure since I was spending the night with him. Was I only about to do this because I was here, in his bed with him? I needed to be sure.

“You’re right,” I told him.

Josh slid off of me and laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me. “Katie, I will never pressure you do anything you aren’t ready for. If things ever get to far, you tell me and it stops, okay?”

I shook my head, “Okay.”

Josh gave me kiss on my forehead and I laid my head on his chest. My breathing finally got back to normal, and I was glad Josh had stopped things from getting to far. Sex was serious for me, and I’m glad that Josh cared about me enough to think about that before things had gotten any further. After a few minutes I could hear Josh’s breathing go heavy and I could tell he was asleep, and within moments I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took long to update! I hope you guys liked it. I'm surprised that people have been asking me to update, for awhile I thought no one was really interested in reading this anymore. You guys definitely proved me wrong! Thank you so much for sticking with this!

Let me know how you guys felt, how did you feel about what happened with Josh and Katie? Tell me what you guys would like to see or if you have any ideas of where you would like things to go.

Comment pleaseeee <3