Status: Happily Active :)

Unforgettable Charm

First Day

I couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened at the director’s house. Being with Josh like that, was something I was completely unprepared for. After our time together, neither Josh and I knew exactly what to do with ourselves. When Greg yelled cut, Josh and I put some distance between ourselves, trying to make sure we looked as composed as possible. Greg had told us he was happy with our performance, and he was now fully convinced we could play two kids in love. After that Greg dismissed us, and Josh and I made small conversation on our way out.

“So, that was interesting,” Josh said chuckling.

“Yeah, it was.” I said giving him a nervous smile as we made our way down the stairs.

“It was weird, doing that.” He told me.

“Yeah, but hey, all a part of the job.” I said, trying to sound casual.

“Yeah, yeah definitely.” He said, agreeing with me. “Are you okay?” He asked me as we reached the bottom of the steps.

“Yeah, are you?”

“Yeah, I think so. I just, I don’t really do, that.” He said, putting the emphasis on ‘that’.

“Neither do I, but hey, we have to what have to do. At least Greg is convinced we can play these parts.”

“Yeah, that’s what counts. So, I’ll see you on set?”

“Yeah, I’ll see you in a few days,” I said smiling.


Today was the day I would be seeing Josh, and I knew I had to try to act normally, and not show any sign of nervousness. All I could think about were the kisses Josh and I shared the other night. Even though we only did it for the sake of the film, I felt like there was more to it. I may be over thinking it, but I had a feeling that kept tugging at me saying that Josh was more into what we did then he should’ve been. I won’t lie, I almost forgot that we were doing this because we were told to, but I didn’t think Josh would feel the same way.

At one moment when we were kissing, a certain moment stuck out to me. When we were kissing, I almost spoke Josh’s name, but instead I said the name Tyler. When I said Tyler, Josh had stopped. Although it was brief, it was long enough for me to think that he thought I was going to say his name, and that he forgot we were only together for the director to see us in action. Maybe it was nothing, but then again, maybe it was something.

I had to start making my way over to where we shooting today. I recently got put up in an apartment that the studio was paying for, since they couldn’t have there star staying in a hotel. I was only ten minutes away from the location where we would be shooting. As soon as I was dressed my assistant and I got into the car and our driver took us to where we would be shooting.

As my assistant and I got to the location, I could see people outside of the gates that blocked people from coming inside the set, snapping photos with their cameras and looking around to catch a glimpse of someone famous. We drove past them as they snapped pictures at the car, and once we were a safe distance away the car stopped. Jennifer and I got out of the car and she told me that I had my own trailer. We headed over to where it was and stepped inside of it.

Once I walked in, I stepped onto the soft carpeting and noticed what was in my trailer. Their was a long couch in front of a large plasma television. I continued walking and saw I had a kitchen, and on the other side of the kitchen was a bathroom.

“I could actually live in here,” I said, chuckling.

“You could, it seems really cozy in here,” Jennifer said to me.

Their was a knock on the door and then someone opened the door.

“Katie?” A woman with a headset said as she walked in.

“Yeah?”

“It’s time for you to head into hair and makeup.”

“Oh okay.”

It was an agonizing process, to be honest. I sat there for an hour, getting picked at and had one girl working on my makeup and the other at my hair at the same time. Once they were done I had to go to wardrobe and get what I was supposed to be wearing. As I was walking over to wardrobe, I accidentally ran into someone.

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry.” I said as I looked up.

“Oh, hey Katie, don’t worry about it, it’s no problem.” I had accidentally knocked into Logan. “When did you get here?” He asked me.

“A little over an hour ago, I’ve been in hair and makeup since I got here.”

“That explains why I haven’t seen you.”

“Yeah, how about you? When did you get here?” I asked him.

“About a half hour ago, I’m actually on my way to wardrobe to pick up what I’m supposed to be wearing.”

“Me too,” I said excitedly.

Logan grinned at me, “That’s great, want to keep each other company?”

I smiled at him. “Sure, I’d love that.”

“So, what do you think of everything so far?” He asked me as we started walking.

“Pretty fast paced, it seems like everyone is always in a hurry.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty chaotic, but, you get used to it after awhile.”

“Well, I hope I do.”

“You will, Katie.” Their was a brief silence between us before Logan spoke up again. “So, rumor is you and Josh had to spend some time together for the film.” Once he said that, I knew he’d heard about what happened.

“Yeah, the director needed to see if we were capable of portraying passion and romance. He needed to be convinced of it.”

“From what I heard, he’s pretty damn convinced,” he said smirking at me.

I chuckled. “Yeah, he is. The whole situation was pretty uncomfortable, though.”

“Oh, I bet. Making out with Josh must’ve been just awful,” He said sarcastically.

I gave him a playful shove. “Shut up,” I said laughing. “The situation, was uncomfortable. Josh was completely professional, as was I.”

“Sure, sure,” He said smiling at me.

We arrived at wardrobe and went our separate ways to get fitted into what we had to where. Logan seemed like a decent guy, I liked him already. He was easy to talk to, not to mention he already made me laugh. Hopefully him and I could be friends, considering I didn't have any yet. I wonder how he found out about Josh and I. I wasn’t upset that he knew, I was just curious as to how he could’ve known.

After getting fitted with what I was to wear for my scenes today, I went over to where we were shooting and got to work. The first scene I would be shooting was the first scene of the script, when I met my aunt for the first time. Greg told me what he wanted me to do, and exactly how he wanted me to do it; he did the same with Kate Beckinsale. Once Greg called action, everyone went quiet and let us do what we had to. It was surprisingly not as hard as I thought it was going to be. We only had to do the scene a few times before Greg decided that we did well. Then we moved onto the next scene where she showed me around the house where I would be living and when I unpacked.

From then on I did more scenes with Kate Beckinsale, and I also did scenes with Dianna Agron. Once the sun started to set, Greg called it a day and sent everyone home. As I was walking out, I could see someone shouting my name, I turned around and saw that it was Dianna.

“Katie, you sure do walk fast.” Dianna said as she tried catching her breath.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t hear you calling me at first.”

“Don’t worry about it, I just wanted to ask you something.”

“Oh okay, shoot.”

“I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight?”

“Nope, my schedule is clear, why?”

“Well, I’m having a get together tonight with some of our cast mates and other friends, and I wanted to invite you. I know that this is your first time in L.A and that you don’t know many people. So I was hoping you and I could get to know one another and maybe you could meet some other people. I know how tough it must be out here on your own, and I feel for you. So what do you say? Up for making some friends tonight?” She said in smile.

I grinned at her. “Yeah, definitely. I’d love that.”

“Great!” She said excitedly. She handed me a paper with her address and number on it. “Call me if you have any trouble finding the place. Come by at around nine.” She said as she walked off.

I turned around, and as I did that I ran into someone again. I looked up, and it was Josh.

“Hey,” he said smiling.

“Hey, Josh, how are you?” I asked, trying to give my best smile without showing my nervousness.

“Pretty good, I saw you working today. You did great, Katie.”

“Oh, thanks. I had no idea you were here.”

“I wasn’t supposed to be here actually.”

“Then why are you here?” I asked confused.

“I had to talk with Greg and a few other people, and also I wanted to see you.”

“You wanted to see me?” I didn’t hide the surprise in my voice

Josh chuckled. “Yeah, I wanted to see you in action.”

“Oh, well, okay,” I said, not knowing how to respond.

Josh quickly changed the subject. “So, you’re going to Dianna’s party tonight.”

“Yeah, are you?”

“Sure am, so I’ll guess we’ll be seeing each other tonight.”

“Guess so.”

“Great, well I see you tonight then,” he said, giving me a smile.

“Yeah, see ya.”

“Bye.” He gave me a small wave before walking off.

I was happy that I was invited to Dianna‘s party, but now I was nervous. The only times I was with Josh was because we were dealing with things that dealt with work, now we were going to the same party.
I just hoped that things weren’t awkward when I saw him again. Although they weren’t this time around, didn’t exactly mean tonight wouldn’t get uncomfortable in some way.

I knew that I had to keep my distance from him, hopefully that wouldn’t be too hard. After all, Dianna said that she would introduce me to people, so I would be busy mingling and now have time for Josh. Also, Logan would most likely be there, and he seemed like a decent guy, so I could talk to him throughout the night as well. So in between Dianna, people she introduced me to and Logan, my night would be a busy one. A busy night with Josh, I was in the clear, at least, I think I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was pretty disappointed in the lack of comments, so I would really appreciate more comments. But for those of you who did comment, thank you :) I just want to know what you're all thinking about where the story is going and what you like about it.
Comments fuel my writing, so please help me out :)
I know it was a filler, BUT.
The next chapter is going to be AWESOME. So comment and I'll post it soon!
Hope you all liked it! Tell me what you think! :)