Status: Just starting up :D

Knock Knock

Get Your Head in the Game

When we returned to our usual lurk at the beach the next morning, we found that it was already occupied by six familiar looking guys.

“You’re in my spot bitch,” I said, nudging Zac Rinaldo with my foot.

“Deal with it,” he smirked, glancing at me over the rims of his large sunglasses. I scowled at him before tossing down my bag and sitting on his stomach. I gasped as he dug his fingers into my sides and began to tickle me relentlessly. I fell off of him and into the sand, and scurried out of his reach as quickly as I could. However, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going and I collided with a very solid body.

Claude’s Point of View

I grunted in surprise as Nathalie slammed into my chest and immediately tore myself away from the book I was reading.

“Sorry!” she gasped, and I watched with a bemused expression as Zac crept up behind her wiggling his fingers menacingly. At the last second I grabbed her and pulled her behind me, leaving Zac looking disappointed.

“It’s fine, Zac is being a creep,” I smiled as Zac slinked away to reclaim his towel. Nathalie laughed and nodded in agreement before reaching around me and grabbing her black and red striped beach bag.

“Do you mind if I steal this spot?” Nathalie asked, pointing to the open sand next to me. I shook my head before burying my nose back in my book.

“Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?” Reader asked, pulling the book out of my hands.

“Hey!” I cried, but Matt just shook his head.

“You have gotta be blind Roo, ‘cause Nathalie is probably the hottest chick we’ve seen on this beach today and you’re too busy reading to even try and talk to her!” Matt said vehemently, and Coots nodded in agreement.

“I gotta agree with Reader on this one; you’re a dumbass,” Brayden chimed in from his spot.

“You guys know I’m-" I began.

"We know, 'not a looks only type of guy', but Claude seriously? She's awesome! For Christ's sake, at least try and get to know her. We're trying to give you a shot before we give up on you completely and take it for you," JVR said, and I shook my head.

"Fine, you guys want me to play that game, I'll play it. You drive me freaking insane," I growled, standing up and whipping off my sunglasses.

"Well it's just-" JVR started.

"Just what?" I snapped.

"You've been single since you got to Philly Claude...we figured maybe it was time for you to give somebody a chance," JVR said sheepishly, and I sighed heavily.

"Thanks for looking out for me man. I know you guys mean well," I smiled before turning to the ocean. The waves rolled back and forth calmly, and I could just make out Nathalie bouncing on the waves next to Mike.

"Hey James?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Wingman?" I asked. James laughed and nodded, taking off his own sunglasses and shedding his flipflops before heading into the water with me.

Nathalie's Point of View

I shrieked as Giroux scooped me out of the water and threw me about six feet into the deeper section of the ocean. He had been quiet for most of the morning, choosing to bury his head in a book instead of goofing off with the rest of us. However, he finally seemed to be coming out of his shell and I was really enjoying his company. James was having a riot with Marie, who was even more quiet than Giroux had been normally, which made the day even more enjoyable.

"You are way too light!" Giroux laughed, swimming over to me. I scowled at him and tried to dunk him, but he wormed out of my grasp and dunked me instead. I surfaced, sputtering salt water, and then splashed him.

"Play nice!" I cried, and he laughed before splashing me back.

"Last I checked, you're the one who tried to dunk me," he retorted, sticking out his tongue. Just then Rose let out an ungodly shriek and threw herself into her boyfriend's arms, and that sent me skittering over towards Giroux and Mike. Giroux immediately placed himself between me and Rose, his eyes searching the water for whatever had caused her to scream. He shook his head as he pulled a long piece of seaweed out of the water and held it up.

"Scared of plants?" he asked, and I began to laugh.

"Whatever," Rose scowled as he threw it at her.

This summer was getting to be a blast, and it was only the second day.
♠ ♠ ♠
probably the last shorty before things get more detailed :)