You'll Never Outrun What Waits for You Tomorrow

My My My You Could Hang Around

I woke up Wednesday morning excited. I mean I didn't mind the Scorpions, but I didn't listen to them. It's just my Dad loves this band, and I get to shoot them. I mean I've shot bands I love, but to shoot a band my Dad loves, it's just great. I started to get ready for the day. I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a white v-neck shirt that had the Union Jack on it, and simple black tennis shoes. I did my make up light, just lip gloss and eye liner.

After I got ready I ate a quick bowl of cereal. I went out to the balcony for a smoke. After I finished my cigarette I decided I should leave early in case I couldn't find the studio. I grabbed my camera and purse and headed off. About after an hour drive I finally made it to the studio. I walked in with my camera and purse. I went to the blonde secretary and politely said," I'm Beckett Mason, I'm here for the Revolver shoot with the Scorpions." The blonde looked at me an huffed before she said,"Nice try." What the hell? I showed her my ID and said," If you would look it should be noted that there is a shoot with the Scorpions for Revolver by Beckett Mason. Now I would suggest you do your job so I can do mine." She looked at my ID, then at the computer. Giving me a glare she said,"Room four, second on the right."

I nodded and headed that way. I knocked on the door, and entered. I looked and saw the five men of the Scorpions. Smiling I said,"I'm Beckett, I'm here for the Revolver shoot." All five men nodded. Klaus smiled and in his thick German accented voice asked,"What are we supposed to do for the shoot?" "Just act normal, do what you would be doing any other day here." I told them with a smile. Two hours later I was done. I got some great pictures. I got some of Klaus singing, some of Matthais and Rudolf playing their guitars, some of James drumming, some of Pawel playing the bass, and some of them just fooling around. They were pretty funny and great guys.

I walked out towards my car. I was trying to find my keys when I heard a voice yell, "Beckett!" Turning around I saw James jogging towards me with some cords around his neck.I knew today was going to be a good day. I quietly giggled at the sight before I said,"James, it's good to see you." He smiled and nodded and said,"It's good to see you too." Smiling I asked him,"So are you working at this studio?" He nodded and answered,"Yeah I'm working with the Scorpions, I've just came back from getting some cords I forgot at the house." I giggled and said,"That's cool, I just got done having a photo shoot with them."

He smiled and said,"That's great, now I wish I was hear earlier." Chuckling he continued and asked,"They're great guys to work with aren't they?" "Yeah they are." I told him. James looked at me with that great smile and asked,"Hey I was wondering, if maybe sometime you would want to catch a coffee or lunch with me?" He ended his question with a small shrug. Well it seems I've been making a few new friends lately huh? Smiling I said," Yeah I'd love too. Let me give you my number." Before I could give him my number he gave a small laugh and said," Let me give you mine too so you'll know who's calling."

I pulled my cell out and we switched numbers. "Well I hate to do this, but I have to go back in and get back to work." James said with half a smile. I nodded and said," It's fine and I guess I'll see you later." He nodded and we switched our goodbyes and went on our way. I smiled and finally found my keys and left. I went to work and uploaded the photos on my work computer and spent the rest of the day editing them.

Before I left to go home Mr.Richter stopped by my office. "Beckett have you finished the photos you did today?" He asks. Looking up at him with a smile I told him,"Yes sir, I have I just finished them a couple of minutes ago." He nodded and said," Well, I want to have a lunch meeting with you to look over and discuss which ones should be used in the article." I nodded and asked him,"Ok sir, so do I come up to your office at twelve?" He nodded and said,"That would be great. Well I don't want to keep you. So I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and he left. I continued out of my office and headed home.

Once I got home I changed into some more comfortable clothes and ate the left overs of my pizza. I watched some telly before I finally went to bed.

The next day I woke up and got ready for work. Since I had a lunch meeting with Mr.Richter I decided to wear a light blue blouse, black slacks, and black flats. I mean the meeting was just about the pictures, but I felt I should dress professionally today. I grabbed my purse and left to work. On my way to work I got me a blueberry scone and a venti iced white mocha from Starbucks.

Once I got to work I spent most of my morning going over and looking at the photos making sure they looked good and making copies of them. Fifteen minutes before my meeting with Mr. Richter I got a text. "Hey does today count as sometime? Lol. I was wondering if you wanted to grab lunch with me today?" It was from James. Why did he have to ask today? If only I didn't have the meeting today. Sighing with a slight frown I replied," I'm sorry =/, I can't. I have a lunch meeting with my boss today."

"Well that sucks, but it's fine. Maybe some other time?" He replied. Smiling I texted him,"It does, and of course." I noticed the time and headed towards Mr.Richter's office with the photos. The meeting went on longer than I expected. Mr.Richter liked all the photos, but we couldn't agree on which ones should be in the magazine. After almost three hours we finally agreed and finished the meeting. Once back in my office I spent the rest of the day checking my emails and doing paper work.

Finally work was over and I was on my way home. Suddenly I got a text, it was from James. "Hey I hope the meeting went well. There's a kickback tomorrow night, I was wondering if you wanted to come? Audrey,Kari, and DJ will be there too." Since I was stuck in rush hour traffic I texted him back saying,"It was long but went well. Yeah I'd love to." His reply was,"Cool, see you tomorrow =]." I smiled and before I could reply, traffic started to move on.

Once I finally made it home I was tired. I mean today just seemed to go by so slowly. I made me a quick dinner and switched into some comfortable clothes. After I finished eating, I was just so tired. Shortly after I crawled into bed, I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for reading!
I want to give another thanks to HarleyNyxx!
So what did you guys think?
Are you all excited to see what happens at the Kickback? I know I am ^-^