You'll Never Outrun What Waits for You Tomorrow

Soaking up the sunshine, Sitting on the forward Five

At dusk we all walked to the beach. We sat around as DJ started the bon-fire. You could feel the awkwardness in the air. "Let's play Never have I ever!" Exclaimed Kari in her naturally bubbly voice. Audrey looked like she was zoning in and out.

The shot glasses were passed around. When Kari handed Audrey her shot glass, Audrey looked confused. "What?" She asked. Kari just handed her her shot glass and asked,"We're playing 'Never have I ever', weren't you listening?" Looking down at her shot glass and said, "No."

DJ scoffed looking around and asked," So who's going first?" Kari smiled and answered," I will....Hmm...Never have I ever...Skinny dipped." There was a bit of a grumble and we all, except for carry, took a shot. "Wow, I'm shocked." Kari laughed as she refilled our glasses.

DJ grumbled, "Hell....Never have I ever...Had sex in public." We all took a shot and DJ looked at Kari shocked. "You what?!" He asked in his shocked state. Laughed she said," I'm surprised you haven't. Mile high club! Woo!." James laughed and exclaimed, "Woo!". Shrieking DJ said," I don't want to hear that!"

Now my turn I said," Never have I ever streaked." Kari, DJ, and Audrey took a shot.. Audrey's eyes half closed she mumbled," I'm so over this game right now." Laughing Kari said "You're three for three. Keep going chick!". "Never have I ever...Kissed a member of the same sex." James said.

"FUUUCK!" Audrey groaned as she and Kari took a shot. "Dear God Kari!" DJ scolded. "Was it with each other?" James jokingly asked with a laugh. Kari laughed with him and answered," No way!." Trying to keep her eyes open, Audrey slurred," Never..Have I...Ever...Faked and orgasm, surprisingly." Was there something wrong with Audrey or was she just shit faced? Kari and I took a shot, while Audrey smirked and slurred," Traitorssss." Nudging Audrey, Kari laughed and said," I should be an actress, I'm pretty good at it."

"Ew!." Yelled DJ with a look of horror and disgust from hearing his sister's statement. "Lay off dude, She always has to deal with you and all the bimbos you bring home." Audrey shot at him. Before DJ could retort and another argument started Kari sat up and said, "Never have I ever, Preformed and Or had a one night stand." DJ, Audrey and I took a shot.

Audrey leaned over and gagged a bit after her shot. Ok, something is wrong or Audrey gets drunk easy or fast. I mean everyone including me was buzzed, but Audrey, Audrey was more than that. Looking at her James asked," You good?" "I'm done with this game. No more for me." She answered James with a nod. Audrey looked down. I turned to them and asked," Hey it's a nice night, and we are at the beach. Does anyone want to go swimming?" DJ shook his head while James and Kari nodded.

James, Kari, and I stood up when Audrey asked me,"Where you going?" Smiling I told her," Swimming, you coming?" "Fuck that, Have fucking fun." she scoffed while waving her hand dismissively. We all stripped down to our suits as we ran toward the water. We got a pretty good distance away from the shore before we stopped and decided to stay in this area of the water.

It was silent and I decided I was going to start a splash war. Looking over at Kari I smiled and splashed her. She looked a bit shocked at first before returning my smile and splashed me back. I didn't hear James he was a bit quite. Kari and I continued our little splash war before something under the water grabbed me and pulled me down. Whatever grabbed me let me go and when I reached the surface I saw Kari smile and laugh. Looking behind me there was James with a smile on his face and looked like he was trying to hold his laughter in.

Laughing I splashed him and said,"You asshole, I'll get you back for that." He laughed and jokingly said," I bet you will." I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder. James was a beautiful man. He wasn't overly muscular but just right. Stopping my thoughts when I heard DJ yell for Kari. Kari started to go towards shore leaving me and James alone.

"So what do you do?" James asked me with a smile. "Oh I'm a photographer for Revolver." He nodded and said,"That's cool, it must be a fun job. I'm a producer slash song writer." I smiled and told him,"That's really cool, it must be interesting and amazingly creative, but also it seems like it would be a bit difficult." He nodded and said,"It can be at times but I love it." I nodded.

"So are you from L.A?" I asked him as I waded in the water. He shook his head and answered," No I'm from Holland, Michigan." Before I could comment he asked," Are you from here?" Smiling I told him," I'm actually from the small town of Bristol, Tennessee." He nodded and with a laugh said," I've never heard of it." Laughing I asked him," Not many people have. What was it like living in Michigan?"

"It was nice and simple. It was a good place to live but my dreams weren't meant to be made there." He said, continuing he asked," What was it like in Bristol?" Sighing I told him," It was awful, close-minded, and simple in the worst kind of way. You was either a prep, a redneck, or an outcast. If you was an outcast it seemed the whole town judged you. It's not the most accepting place. It's very rural, almost everybody knew everybody and their business or the rumors about them. I hated it. College was my escape ticket."

"Sounds unpleasant." James told me. I nodded and I asked,"What made you want to become a songwriter and producer?" Smiling he told me,"Music. I would listen to music when I was a teen, and I just wanted to be apart of creating it. I started to write and I realized I was alright so I continued to work on it as a hobby and then I stumbled upon producing while I was reading a magazine. I went to school in it and double majored and I made my dream."

Smiling I said,"That's great. You sound very passionate about it and it's refreshing to me honestly." He smiled and asked," What made you become a photographer?" Smiling I told him," I've always loved the arts rather it be music, paintings, literature, dance, drama, or photography. But music and photography have always been my favorite form of arts. When taking a photo you can catch that moment in time forever. The emotions and that memory will always be there. So I decided that I would fuse my love for music an photography together. I went to UCLA, got my degree in photography and worked my way up to now."

After swimming in silence for a bit we decided to get out. Heading towards shore I noticed DJ carrying Audrey to his and Kari's house. When I reached the shore I asked Kari,"What's going on? Is Audrey ok?" Looking at me Kari gave me a ghost of a smile and said,"Audrey passed out, I guess she had to much to drink." I nodded and Kari continued," I hate to cut this short but do you mind if I take you home?"

Smiling I told her,"It's fine and understandable let me dry off and put my clothes back on, and I'll be ready." She nodded and I dried myself off and put my clothes back on. I saw James and I went over to him and said,"Hey it was nice meeting you but I'm going home now." He nodded and said," I should too, it was nice meeting you too Beckett."

The ride home was silent until Kari said,"I'm sorry that the bon-fire didn't go as planned." I looked at ehr an said,"It's fine, even though it might have not gone as planned it was still a bit of fun." She nodded and said,"Well I'm glad you had a bit of fun."Laughing she continued,"The next time we hang out I promise that I'll try to make it more fun." I laughed and nodded. We were at my apartment. I thanked Kari for today and taking me home and told her goodbye.

Once I got in my apartment I put my stuff next to the door. I walked to my room and I took a quick shower and went to bed. Before I went to sleep I hoped that today wasn't the last of me seeing James.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank all 13 readers and 2 subscribers. Thank you! #ExtremleyProudSmile.
I want to thank HarleyNyxx again for being a co-write.

http://stories.mibba.com/read/424314/Jaydee-and-Coke-SixxAM-Story/

^ You have to check this story out! It's by HarleyNyxx, and I read this before I asked her to co-write with me. Becuase after reading her story I wanted to actually write a Sixx:Am story. The idea I came up with had to be a co-written story. So I decided that since she's writing a Sixx:AM story and I love her writing Style that she would be perfect to write with. She was my first and only choice. So if you like this story you have to check out Jaydee and Coke, because it was a beginning step to this story.