Status: Just started :)

Times of Change

Collaborated sequel of:


Milan Lucic series:


Nathan Horton series:


Gregory Campbell series:


_________________________________________________

The 2032-2033 hockey season has just started making every NHL family busy at preparing for the long season ahead. New players will be introduced, new rivalries will emerge, and new friendships will develop. The stakes are high and everyone is focused on coming out on top.

Milan Lucic is in the process of divorcing Raina, his wife of 20 years. He's staying at Nathan's home in New Hampshire until the divorce is finalized. His eight-year-old son Emmett is his only joy in life. He can't help but feel useless as an old crippling injury prevents him from playing hockey and living out his dream of retiring at an older age. He lives in regret and starts to rethink his separation from Raina. He wishes he could turn back time.

Raina Lucic is still living in Middleton. She works full time as a lawyer while also trying to raise her son Emmett. Still tortured by the terrible events of the past which tore she and Milan apart, she tries to keep herself certain on her decision of divorce.

Nathan Horton is living out his last year in the NHL as the Bruin's most legendary captain. Living in a large but secluded home in New Hampshire, he has dedicated his life to raising his four-year-old daughter Evangeline. He desperately tries to protect her from learning about the secrets of his past. It's been four years since Evangeline's death and he still finds himself grieving for her. She haunts his mind night and day and no matter how much he surrounds himself with family and friends he can't shake the feeling of loneliness.

Greg and Donna Campbell are living happily in rural upstate Minnesota. Greg has retired from hockey and Donna still works as a nurse. They live like any normal family, married, with two teenagers. Their sixteen-year-old daughter Corey, and eighteen-year-old son Jason. They think their life is going smoothly but little do they know they are in great danger.