Status: Finished

I'll Be There

So close...

Dj smiled innocently at Raven as she came back into the room. She looked amazing in his clothes. Then he noticed her staring, and remembered he had only changed his pants. He had just discarded his shirt when she walked out. He smiled mischievously and went to hug her. “You look beautiful” he said sincerely. She held him tightly, her face warm against his chest. It seemed she didn’t want to let go, and neither did he. He remembered his phone conversation however, and knew he would be dead on arrival if he wasted any more time. Gently he separated from her and looked down into her eyes. He felt her pulse jump under his fingers. He simply smiled and let go, grabbing his Monster shirt to put on over his blue jeans. Raven stayed frozen for a moment, then slipped her shoes on and grabbed her phone. She was typing with a scowl on her face, and he assumed she was in trouble with her roommate. He tossed his car keys up and caught them, waiting for her to finish typing, and they left. He made sure to check carefully around the hallway before he let her out however. Richard and Bumble were loudly talking in the room next to his. He knew Dizzy and the others were supposed to go out today, Axl with them. Just to be sure he listened extra careful, then ushered Raven to the elevator and closed his door as quiet as possible.
We snuck out the lobby, almost playing ninja behind bellhops and staff and random guests, then bolted around back to get into the car. This time I got the door myself, giving him extra time to get in and drive us away from here. My mind was racing. Did he want to kiss me? Why didn’t he? Why did he even hug me? I was so busy worrying about all this and digging my fingers into my arm that I forgot to worry about where we were going. All I knew was I was dangerously friendly with Dj Ashba and I didn’t want it to slip away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anybody notice an old habit of hers? (Don't worry,she's clean now.)